i am drunk

Heads22

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saturday night, sitting at home next to a bottle of whiskey and a bowl of Halloween candy, Next Iron Chef repeats from 4 years ago on in the background, half ignoring wife, 7 or so pages of a paper written tonight.

This is going to be one crazy month. Didn't I leave grad school?

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Nov 4, 2011 -> 07:56 PM)
Absinthe....that is all.

I went to a free absinthe party at Greenhouse in New York a few years back.

Man oh man, does that stuff get a hold of you or what. :bang

QUOTE (DBAHO @ Nov 6, 2011 -> 06:19 AM)
I went to a free absinthe party at Greenhouse in New York a few years back.

Man oh man, does that stuff get a hold of you or what. :bang

Holy s*** it does, I can't wait to break open the bottle of Green Fairy we got in Amsterdam, 70% abv. Cant.wait.

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Nov 11, 2011 -> 02:30 AM)
I love Thursdays, best night of the week by far for college business students.

No class tomorrow, $1 wells, what can be better!?

Thursday night was always the best night to go out. $1 bottles at C.O.'s used to be my go-to. (I think it's closed down now)

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Nov 11, 2011 -> 07:24 AM)
Thursday night was always the best night to go out. $1 bottles at C.O.'s used to be my go-to. (I think it's closed down now)

They got shut down after an unofficial raid a few years ago led to them breaking every single violation possible, including high school girls in the bar. They opened again a year after as a 21 and up bar, but no one wanted to go there, shocking. So yea, it's closed now.

Brothers is the best Thursday night bar on campus now.

Edited by bigruss22

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Nov 11, 2011 -> 12:29 PM)
They got shut down after an unofficial raid a few years ago led to them breaking every single violation possible, including high school girls in the bar. They opened again a year after as a 21 and up bar, but no one wanted to go there, shocking. So yea, it's closed now.

Brothers is the best Thursday night bar on campus now.

High school girls at CO's?? No way!! I was 17 when I started college and never had an issue getting in there. Got a drinking ticket there too. What a fun s***hole that place was an underclassmen.

Senior year once we all turned 21 and didn't have to pay cover, Brothers definitely became our spot on Thursdays and most nights.