Everyone loves it but me

Texsox

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Mar 5, 2011 -> 12:24 AM)
Naturally, this doesn't surprise me. I happen to love Pearl Jam, but most of the people I have ever met that listen to Pearl Jam just basically say "what's so great about this?" I dunno, I just find it awesome.

yeah, band are probably the one that would fit most in this thread, many bands that this happens to me as well.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Mar 5, 2011 -> 05:01 AM)
MySpace.. Facebook... etc.. pretty much any internet faze that will die out in the not too distant future.

Oh, and Bill Simmons.

thank goodness I find a kindred spirit with this now and then, sometimes I feel like I'm taking crazy pills with people's reaction to him.

QUOTE (Rooftop Shots @ Mar 5, 2011 -> 10:24 PM)
Pancakes! When I eat breakfast, I want REAL Breakfast.

To me, pancakes are nothing but a ton of dough and a lot of sweetener on top.

May as well get a few oversized doughnuts. It's basically the same friggin' thing!

agreed...

Also, kevin love

Beer and coffee. I can’t stand the taste of either one.

Music. It’s not that I don’t like music. I just don’t get into it as much as most people. Most of the time I’m perfectly happy listening to whatever is playing on the radio.

I got an MP3 player a few years ago for Christmas and put a couple dozen songs on it but I rarely used it. I ended up giving it to my daughter when hers quit working. I just got a newer MP3 player this past Christmas but I have yet to actually add any songs to it.

Football. I like to play it sometimes both in real life and as a video game. I’ll watch a few Bears games during the season but I really can’t call myself a fan. If they win, that’s cool. If they lose, no big deal. Baseball has always been my first sports love.

Any number of popular TV shows like The Office, Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, etc… I might like them if I actually sat down and watched them but I just don’t have the time right now.

QUOTE (Iwritecode @ Mar 8, 2011 -> 10:26 AM)

Music. It’s not that I don’t like music. I just don’t get into it as much as most people. Most of the time I’m perfectly happy listening to whatever is playing on the radio.

I got an MP3 player a few years ago for Christmas and put a couple dozen songs on it but I rarely used it. I ended up giving it to my daughter when hers quit working. I just got a newer MP3 player this past Christmas but I have yet to actually add any songs to it.

Football. I like to play it sometimes both in real life and as a video game. I’ll watch a few Bears games during the season but I really can’t call myself a fan. If they win, that’s cool. If they lose, no big deal. Baseball has always been my first sports love.

Any number of popular TV shows like The Office, Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, etc… I might like them if I actually sat down and watched them but I just don’t have the time right now.

After reading this I have decided that you are lame.

:P

QUOTE (Iwritecode @ Mar 8, 2011 -> 11:26 AM)

What do you do in the baseball offseason then???

QUOTE (Iwritecode @ Mar 8, 2011 -> 11:26 AM)

So how can you say you don't like them then??? Seems like you haven't even watched them haha

I agree with you about coffee. I'm not a morning person so it sucks because I'm sure I could use it but I just hate it.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Mar 5, 2011 -> 12:24 AM)
Naturally, this doesn't surprise me. I happen to love Pearl Jam, but most of the people I have ever met that listen to Pearl Jam just basically say "what's so great about this?" I dunno, I just find it awesome.

My fav band by far.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Mar 8, 2011 -> 10:35 AM)
So how can you say you don't like them then??? Seems like you haven't even watched them haha

I didn't say I disliked them. But obviously I can't love something I've never seen.

It's just things that everyone else seems to love.

QUOTE (Swingandalongonetoleft @ Mar 10, 2011 -> 08:23 AM)
ESPN

Sometimes it needs to be watched for highlights/recap, or they may be carrying a game, but their "personalities" are across the board bad. I've muted the tv during SC before.

I think everyone hates ESPN nowadays...