Sox at Cleveland 2:05 PM Opening Day!!

Texsox

ugh..its a not a huge deal, but this is what the non-error errors by lillirbdige and milledge has forced us to do....we have now blown through way too many guys than we needed to in the pen

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (daa84 @ Apr 1, 2011 -> 11:00 PM)
im really not sure why lillibridge is on this team....I really hope hes the one who is gone when peavy comes back, and not humber (as bad as humber is, he can hopefully at least give us innings in blowouts as a long man)

May I point out the obvious- it is game one. He earned his way on this team and gives us flexibility. There are others looking bad too

Edited by elrockinMT

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Apr 1, 2011 -> 05:02 PM)
May I point out the obvious- it is game one. He arned his way on this team and gives us flexibility. There are others looking bad too

he did? he hit .229 in spring. ...last year he hit .224/.248/.378

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Apr 1, 2011 -> 05:02 PM)
May I point out the obvious- it is game one. He arned his way on this team and gives us flexibility. There are others looking bad too

No. Lillifudge is an embarrassment and should be banished to the baseball abyss of suckage headed by Jeff Francoeur, Jason Kendall and Yuniesky Betencourt.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Apr 1, 2011 -> 04:07 PM)
Will Straight Dealin' Ohman and Pena sure didn't do their jobs...

Thank god we clobbered Carmona and Germano.

Well, many of their runs likely wouldn't have been scored if Ozzie hadn't put the scrubs in.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 1, 2011 -> 11:07 PM)
No. Lillifudge is an embarrassment and should be banished to the baseball abyss of suckage headed by Jeff Francoeur, Jason Kendall and Yuniesky Betencourt.

That is just plain wrong :lolhitting