WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

justBLAZE

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Apr 7, 2011 -> 03:55 PM)
Against say a David Price? Yes. I don't really understand why Castro wasn't out there today, especially since AJ wound up in yesterday's game as well.

Castro wont play back to back days this season unless AJ is hurt.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Apr 7, 2011 -> 03:54 PM)
I agree with this and I'm sure Milkman does as well. I was happy to bring AJ back because he's still a legit catcher who can handle a pitching staff quite well but there's no doubt in my mind that he's going to be the major weak link in the offense this season.

Yes, sir. Just give Castro a few more starts.

There were alot of people here that didn't like the Hudson/Jackson trade, especially because Hud was cheap and EJ's big contract but I loved that trade...EJax has Ace stuff and Hudson, well, doesn't IMO...

EJax :headbang :notworthy

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Apr 7, 2011 -> 03:03 PM)
There were alot of people here that didn't like the Hudson/Jackson trade, especially because Hud was cheap and EJ's big contract but I loved that trade...EJax has Ace stuff and Hudson, well, doesn't IMO...

EJax :headbang :notworthy

Not to be a downer but that trade is still quite the loss for us.

Decent? If there were troll awards I'd be a contender every season!

I dunno... you're gonna have to show a lot more than THIS to make THAT bold a statement! :D

And hey... no Frank for pre/post game this year???

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 7, 2011 -> 03:05 PM)
Jackson was godlike. But I could shutdown this Tampa offense. Let's not get crazy.

Tb's offense sucks but all you had to do was watch this game to realize he would have shutdown pretty much any offense around today. Not saying he's going to do it consistently but today, no one would have stood a chance.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 7, 2011 -> 04:05 PM)
Jackson was godlike. But I could shutdown this Tampa offense. Let's not get crazy.

His stuff was nasty today, it wouldn't matter if it was the Yankees out there, IMO

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Apr 7, 2011 -> 02:06 PM)
No dout. We can only hope he really likes it here.

And the chances of that with huge money on the line is slim but I'll cling to hope. Best case scenario is also worst case scenario . He has a great year and Sox look outstanding but less chance of keeping him.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Apr 7, 2011 -> 04:06 PM)
Tb's offense sucks but all you had to do was watch this game to realize he would have shutdown pretty much any offense around today. Not saying he's going to do it consistently but today, no one would have stood a chance.

This

I would like to tip my cap to two guys I've blasted in the past.

Juan Pierre and Edwin.

Juan is off to a nice start and Edwin looks like the real deal.

Love to see our batting averages so high after last year's pathetic start. Knock on wood.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Apr 7, 2011 -> 04:04 PM)

I'm glad the 11 starts Daniel Hudson had in the National League last year with a .241 BABIP convinced you he's the second coming of Christ.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Apr 7, 2011 -> 04:04 PM)

I absolutely agree, but I tend to struggle to look at the Sox in the same light if they had Hudson in the rotation compared to Jackson. Jackson could end up being worth 2 more wins overall than Hudson, and that could be what separates the Sox from winning the division and finishing in second.