Five is Enough - Turning this S*** Around Game Thread

Was going to withhold my mojo until May but feels like it's time to release the Kraken and get this season back on track with a W.

I've been told by confidential sources that the Sox had a personal visit from Braco last night and the gazing/healing was a success. I recommend that all Sox fans falling prey to cynicism so early in the season spend some time with Braco as well.

:gosoxretro:

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Apr 19, 2011 -> 11:36 AM)
Was going to withhold my mojo until May but feels like it's time to release the Kraken and get this season back on track with a W.

I've been told by confidential sources that the Sox had a personal visit from Braco last night and the gazing/healing was a success. I recommend that all Sox fans falling prey to cynicism so early in the season spend some time with Braco as well.

:gosoxretro:

Goddammit you're muthaf***ing right it's time to turn this s*** around!!! This bulls*** needs to stop TONIGHT. Dammit I don't care if somebody has to grab Braco by his ankles and use him to beat some life into the bullpen GET IT DONE!!!

By the way. I think this "BRACO" dude is AJ with a wig.

Edited by Chet Kincaid

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Apr 19, 2011 -> 03:33 PM)
There's only one way to make that sadness go away.

Pray for a rain delay double header?

Seriously, hasn't Danks pitched on 4/20 for 3 out of the last 4 seasons? Maybe OG has a side hobby..

QUOTE (TitoMB @ Apr 19, 2011 -> 02:34 PM)
Pray for a rain delay double header?

Seriously, hasn't Danks pitched on 4/20 for 3 out of the last 4 seasons? Maybe OG has a side hobby..

Judging by some of the things Ozzie has done the last few years, I think this is a safe bet.

QUOTE (DukeofChicago88 @ Apr 19, 2011 -> 03:50 PM)
Why is Juan Pierre in the lineup? Can't even stand to watch that little short s*** play nowadays. Rather have Vizquel lead off. Who needs speed when you can't swipe a bag to begin with. I'm serious.

Preach on!