8/1 Yankees @ Sox 7:10

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Aug 1, 2011 -> 03:15 PM)
But now that he's adopted the Captain Crunch diet, we're really doomed.

You can't go wrong with the Captain.

Ahhh, reminds me of this Onion article....

http://www.onionsportsnetwork.com/articles...-each-oth,2493/

and the ever-popular, strong side/weak side....

sabitha_jpg_630x1200_upscale_q85.jpg

Edited by JoeCoolMan24

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 1, 2011 -> 06:41 PM)
I'm going with 10 of my closest friends. We'll be sitting in right centerfield with letters painted on our chest that spell out "Rios Rowdies". God I love that guy.

That's a great post

QUOTE (Wanne @ Aug 1, 2011 -> 08:29 PM)
looking forward to the offensive juggernaut known as the White Sox tonight...pfffffffffffft.

4 or 5 singles tonight and a couple GIDP's ought to take care of it for us. I am not sure Jake has the gas anymore to get past 5 with a lead, but if I am wrong I will be a happy wrong

Fathom called it best regarding this team saying it was "fools gold" after our winning play after the break. I think the worst case scenario is playing out right now in front of our eyes...I am counting the days until we see regime change for the Chicago White Sox.

Edited by JohnCangelosi

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ Aug 1, 2011 -> 07:20 PM)
Fathom called it best regarding this team saying it was "fools gold" after our winning play after the break. I think the worst case scenario is playing out right now in front of our eyes...I am counting the days until we see regime change for the Chicago White Sox.

I can't recall the thread, but someone asked what the Sox will do in the Tigers and Red Sox series before the break. I said that they'd go 3-3 or 4-2, just enough to "force" KW into keeping the team intact. This team does seemingly whatever it can to f*** everything up.