Sox vs. Royals

Heads22

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Aug 12, 2011 -> 09:34 PM)
If they give you 200 innings, that's 2-3 in my book.

I could see him being a 3. He's a 3 at best and 5 at worst IMO, that's why I put the 4 tag on him. Not sure he has the stuff to be a 2 though, but I'm still happy with him. He looks better than I was expecting, for sure.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We can't win at home, we can't beat the Royals, we can't hit Bruce Chen, and we can't get above .500 overall. NOBODY in the White Sox organization should be surprised at our attendance problems. Who in their right mind would pay anything, let alone the insane prices we charge, to watch this?

What a terrible inning, besides Konerko.

It's just to the point where you wonder how long JR and KW can watch this offense and not think something has to be done to change the tone or approach.

Embarassing? That point was reached 2 months ago. Now we're reaching epic bad.

I love Ozzie, but not playing DeAza is another fireable offense for him.

Rios' one good week was typical Rios. So he has a couple good games against horses*** teams and everybody loves his raw ability and has to play him.

GIVE ME DEAZA please.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Aug 13, 2011 -> 02:47 AM)
He was getting booed more than that earlier. He and Dunn need to have a joint retirement announcement this winter.

I was wondering this question earlier: Is Dunn having the worst season in modern day professional sports history for an established player?

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 12, 2011 -> 09:50 PM)
I was wondering this question earlier: Is Dunn having the worst season in modern day professional sports history for an established player?

Him or Tiger Woods, compared to past results/expectations.

How many balls have been hit off Thornton like that? Thornton, maybe you want to cover the bag???

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 13, 2011 -> 03:50 AM)

I thought somebody said yes to that question. Maybe some yahoo writer or somebody. I think he's worst since 1910 or something.