GT: JFP's Last Stand? Sox @ Twins, 09/06, 7:10 PM

LittleHurt05

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (flavum @ Sep 6, 2011 -> 08:01 PM)
I hope Peavy gets shelled early and Axelrod gets 5-6 innings as today is his normal turn.

I was kind of expecting Axelrod to start and Peavy to sit the rest of the year, but we are still in it. Question still remains and that is Peavy still in it?

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Sep 6, 2011 -> 08:59 PM)
Is that a serious question?

Yes it is. Regardless of where we are in the standing right now it is a good thing to think positive. Too many ups and downs in this game to always be thinking the worse. I will settle for them going downm fighting anyway. You play to win and Pierre is doing a good job. Probably won't be back next year but that remains to be seen I guess.

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Sep 6, 2011 -> 03:05 PM)
Yes it is. Regardless of where we are in the standing right now it is a good thing to think positive. Too many ups and downs in this game to always be thinking the worse. I will settle for them going downm fighting anyway. You play to win and Pierre is doing a good job. Probably won't be back next year but that remains to be seen I guess.

So why are Dunn and Rios playing? Better question...Why am I bothering with this argument?