9/28 Blue Jays at White Sox

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Sep 28, 2011 -> 12:53 PM)
Such a p**** move. It's like sitting out the last game when you're hitting .401. Get out there and take it like a man.

See my Konerko post. He should be ripped for sitting the last two games at home to stay at .300.

One game? Ok, maybe. Two games? Bush League.

Edited by flavum

QUOTE (flavum @ Sep 28, 2011 -> 12:55 PM)
See my Konerko post. He should be ripped for sitting the last two games at home to stay at .300.

One game? Ok, maybe. Two games? Bush League.

Oh come on... maybe the old man is exhausted from carrying this pathetic roster all year long.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 28, 2011 -> 12:59 PM)
Oh come on... maybe the old man is exhausted from carrying this pathetic roster all year long.

I'll forget about it after today, but I don't think it's the right thing to do. The season is 162, not 160. If he's healthy enough to play for the fans that pay his salary, he owes it to them to be out there today.

QUOTE (flavum @ Sep 28, 2011 -> 01:04 PM)
I'll forget about it after today, but I don't think it's the right thing to do. The season is 162, not 160. If he's healthy enough to play for the fans that pay his salary, he owes it to them to be out there today.

he can probably give all of that fans at the game today $50 and would not even spend $3,000

Flowers plate presence is pretty good. Cut down on the strikeouts and he is good to go.

Beckham homers

In about 2 hours hopefully the end of the left handed grindy slap happy no power non-walking caught stealing dumb base running leadoff man comes to an end for the Chicago White Sox.

Edited by Harry Chappas