Penn State horror story

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

franco1.jpg

So this picture was taken at a "Rally" last week, which was actually organized by an internet troll to see how the cult of PSU would respond. Franco (sideline jumper) Harris responded with this gem above, and showed that no matter what you think, the PSU community is THAT stupid.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Sep 19, 2012 -> 03:16 PM)
Huh? What am I supposed to be seeing?

Do you see the pic? Franco Harris speaking with a giant cardboard cutout of JoePa

The Rally was started by a few fans including an OSU fan that was trolling PSU fans, they started a webpage and twitter account and got 2,000 people to show up to this rally only to be treated with PedoBear etc and lots of flaming. Kind of nerdy but hilarious at the same time.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Sep 19, 2012 -> 03:23 PM)
Thank you, that makes more sense. Franco Harris speaking next to a cardboard cutout of Paterno seems...fairly unsurprising, like it could have happened somewhat normally, and there was no link for more information.

"We are not a cult as many believe, but we are loyal to our alma mater,? Harris said next to a cardboard cutout of Joe Paterno"

QUOTE (CrimsonWeltall @ Sep 19, 2012 -> 03:22 PM)
The troll set up a rally. A bunch of PSU fans (and Franco Harris) showed up. Then the troll changed the rally page he made on Facebook to say "HAW HAW actually JoePa and PSU suck".

shrug

I'm with you. I don't get what trolling PS students accomplishes, let alone how it is newsworthy. If that is news, mrgenius should be on the cover of the New York Times.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Sep 19, 2012 -> 04:25 PM)
It accomplishes what all trolling accomplishes, which is making asses out of the targets.

The trolling wasnt my main focus really, it was that PSU fans and alumni keep saying that they arent upset because of football and that this whole ordeal wasnt about football yet they hold a rally with an old broken down football player and a cardboard cutout of JoePa.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if any of the charges were considered life other than that they could be stacked for a total of about 450 years. Rather than giving out an irrational sentence of which he wouild only serve 10%, you may as well keep him locked up until the day he dies, which this sentence absolutely does.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Oct 10, 2012 -> 01:25 AM)
What's with Sandusky saying he's innocent? He should be worried about making amends so God forgives him rather than denying these acts. What a f***.

How bout his victims. Way to apologize to them, you f***ing prick.

If he truly believes in god is there anyway to make amends for abusing children the way he did? The guy is twisted don't expect rational behavior from irrational people.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Oct 10, 2012 -> 01:25 AM)
What's with Sandusky saying he's innocent? He should be worried about making amends so God forgives him rather than denying these acts. What a f***.

How bout his victims. Way to apologize to them, you f***ing prick.

I honestly believe he thinks he is innocent. The dude is just not right.

Sandusky gets 30-60 years in prison. While at his age, it will guarantee he never sees freedom, that's still a very light sentence IMO.

Anything above 30 years is life for Sandusky, but I do worry that this sentence has set a precedent for future cases, when the perpetrator may be younger and the length of sentence would make a difference.