2011-2012 NBA Season Thread

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Dec 25, 2011 -> 07:03 PM)
This Laker team has to be one of the most unathletic teams of the last 25 years. Fisher, Blake, Murphy, McRoberts, Goldilocks?

I'll just assume you have never heard of Goudelock and calling McRoberts unathetic is hilarious.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Dec 25, 2011 -> 07:06 PM)
Stop what? The Bulls were getting spanked when I made that post. The Lakers missed a bunch of FTs, turned the ball over, got f***ed with a no-travel call on Deng (Nobody will complain about that of course) and came back and won. Good for them.

All you do in this thread is make incorrect statements and predictions, stick with baseball.

And Deng did travel, that you're correct on.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Dec 25, 2011 -> 07:06 PM)
Stop what? The Bulls were getting spanked when I made that post. The Lakers missed a bunch of FTs, turned the ball over, got f***ed with a no-travel call on Deng (Nobody will complain about that of course) and came back and won. Good for them.

Deng clearly got rid of the ball before coming back down. Gasol got away with a blatant illegal defense on that Rose shot.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Dec 25, 2011 -> 07:10 PM)
DeAndre Jordan, Serge Ibaka, JaVale McGee, Joakim Noah. Which one doesn't belong? Noah is second-tier caliber athletic.

But he's still athletic...?

The three guys you mentioned ahead of him are freaks of nature.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Dec 25, 2011 -> 08:10 PM)
DeAndre Jordan, Serge Ibaka, JaVale McGee, Joakim Noah. Which one doesn't belong? Noah is second-tier caliber athletic.

Noah is faster than all of them, there is more to being an athlete than straight jumping ability...

While training to become a turnaround teacher, I learned the ins and outs of a classroom management technique called DO NOT ENGAGE. I usually use it when kids twice my size try to intimidate me or otherwise act out in class.

Now I see that it can be used here on SoxTalk as well.

Thanks for helping me get my money's worth, J4L.

Edited by SouthSideTeacher

The Bulls suck , have absolutly no shot at the NBA Finals...happy now?

Ibaka's a PF?

And Jo is athletic, just not great leaping ability or ways people normally thinl of athletic.