Official 2011-2012 NFL Thread

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jan 17, 2012 -> 03:16 PM)
It cracks me up that he doesn't like talk whatsoever, just stands there shaking his hips the entire time.

His stare and the State Farm Guy's stare get me everytime.

And the extended one where the Green Bay fan follows Rodgers around.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jan 17, 2012 -> 03:17 PM)
Good news for the Bears & Devin Hester. He interviewed for the Dolphins head job, think he's one of the top special teams guys in the league.

Rumor was other teams were going to make him the highest paid special teams coach in football. I think that had to happen without a doubt.

I'm not seeing how Alex Smith can ask for a bunch of money or whatever. He's earned the benefit of people no longer saying he sucks, but he's still Alex Smith, its not like the NFL is going to start beating his door down and his situation where he is is better than anywhere else.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Jan 17, 2012 -> 07:12 PM)
I'm not seeing how Alex Smith can ask for a bunch of money or whatever. He's earned the benefit of people no longer saying he sucks, but he's still Alex Smith, its not like the NFL is going to start beating his door down and his situation where he is is better than anywhere else.

There's only about 4 or 5 teams where he would be a clear upgrade or where there is no young QB starting already.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jan 17, 2012 -> 09:25 PM)
There's only about 4 or 5 teams where he would be a clear upgrade or where there is no young QB starting already.

Their problem though is that taking Smith out of the spot where he finally showed some comfort is risky too, so he'll probably still wind up in SF...but there will be competition.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jan 17, 2012 -> 10:08 PM)
The Chicago Tribune reports the Raiders have requested permission to interview Bears OC Mike Tice for their head-coaching vacancy.

Go f*** yourselves, Oakland.

I'm not overly concerned over Tice leaving. Good OL coach, unproven OC. I hope he stays, won't be depressed if he gets the Oakland job.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jan 17, 2012 -> 10:08 PM)
The Chicago Tribune reports the Raiders have requested permission to interview Bears OC Mike Tice for their head-coaching vacancy.

Go f*** yourselves, Oakland.

The "interview" is just an excuse to get Super Bowl tickets

For What It's Worth: