Official 2011-2012 NFL Thread

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's hilarious how wrong the Chicago media predicted how the bears season would play out after losing cutler and forte, I knew they would win at most 1 game, I couldn't believe some of the s*** I heard, going 4-2? are they f***ing kidding me?

QUOTE (Real @ Dec 18, 2011 -> 03:11 PM)
it's hilarious how wrong the Chicago media predicted how the bears season would play out after losing cutler and forte, I knew they would win at most 1 game, I couldn't believe some of the s*** I heard, going 4-2? are they f***ing kidding me?

I think they thought they could ride Forte after Cutler went down, but once he got hurt too I didnt hear many people thinking they were going to do much.

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Dec 18, 2011 -> 04:18 PM)
I think they thought they could ride Forte after Cutler went down, but once he got hurt too I didnt hear many people thinking they were going to do much.

especially for a QB like hanie...Forte would be a godsend. Stellar checkdown option would cut down on mistakes everywhere...simplifies the reeds, you take 1 look, if it's not there, you throw it near Forte's knees.

Oh, and having any RB other than Barber would have won the game last week.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Dec 18, 2011 -> 03:20 PM)
especially for a QB like hanie...Forte would be a godsend. Stellar checkdown option would cut down on mistakes everywhere...simplifies the reeds, you take 1 look, if it's not there, you throw it near Forte's knees.

Have to be able to hit him in the flat to be useful. Past few weeks he has shown he can't consistently make that throw. He's awful. Don't think any personnel would have made him passable. He's only a notch better than Todd Collins/Jonathan Quinn

QUOTE (MurcieOne @ Dec 18, 2011 -> 04:24 PM)
Have to be able to hit him in the flat to be useful. Past few weeks he has shown he can't consistently make that throw. He's awful. Don't think any personnel would have made him passable. He's only a notch better than Todd Collins/Jonathan Quinn

He wouldn't even need to be "Passable" to have come out with wins in some of these games.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Dec 18, 2011 -> 03:20 PM)

Except a QB named Hanie hasnt been able to hit the checkdown option. At all.

QUOTE (MurcieOne @ Dec 18, 2011 -> 03:24 PM)

Not only that but Forte isn't going to do s*** without a passing game and he wasn't a running threat once Chris Williams went down.

QUOTE (bmags @ Dec 18, 2011 -> 03:17 PM)
Hegone33 with another brilliant analysis. No, nobody in the nfl could ever beat the packers this year. They don't let down.

When they get beat in the playoffs, you can critique my analysis.

Thanks for the shout out though!