Official 2011-2012 NFL Thread

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Dec 31, 2011 -> 12:40 PM)
Leading my year long against the spread pool, just need a couple of these to come in to have a very happy new year.

Miami -2.5

Indy +3.5

KC +3.5

Oakland -3.5

Browns +7.5

Good luck!

I see the Packers are resting Rodgers, Clay, Jennings, and Woodson. I understand why they are doing that but I would at least play them for a quarter or a half. 2 weeks of no actual games could create rust, IMO.

Guess there is a reason I am not an NFL coach.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 1, 2012 -> 12:20 PM)
I see the Packers are resting Rodgers, Clay, Jennings, and Woodson. I understand why they are doing that but I would at least play them for a quarter or a half. 2 weeks of no actual games could create rust, IMO.

Guess there is a reason I am not an NFL coach.

I'm much more surprised the Texans are resting people than the Packers. The Packers have been here before, the Texans haven't.

Go Chiefs.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Dec 30, 2011 -> 06:10 PM)
Well, to be fair, I was sick 90% because it was Chris Berman saying "Tebow" and 10% because they rhymed "Tebowing" with "Chemoing"

Rhyming chemo to Tebow is what I found disgusting, like they were having fun with it...an aunt of mine recently had chemotherapy, it wasn't a fun ride for her and she still passed away.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jan 1, 2012 -> 02:45 PM)
Andrew Luck is a Colt.

That sucks Irsay did not deserve another franchise QB.............I hate the f***ing Irsay's.

No team is better winning meaningless games week 17 too screw up there draft position than the Bears year after year.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jan 1, 2012 -> 03:08 PM)
Then the Texans just penalized themselves on a 2 point conversion then bobbled it away at the snap. Just awful.

They'll play each other again next week as long as Baltimore beats Cincinnati.

Edited by WilliamTell

QUOTE (Boogua @ Jan 1, 2012 -> 01:57 PM)
Matt Flynn has 280 yards passing, 3 TDs, and a QB rating of 117. In the first half. Yeah, Rodgers is the best QB in the league. Nobody else could succeed with those weapons and offensive scheme. /green

Your point is even more valid now. Matt Flynn 480 YDS, 6 TD, 1 INT

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jan 1, 2012 -> 11:06 AM)
Good luck!

Thanks! 0 for 2 to start, that Jets back door cover was killer. Luckily my competition was all over the Lions as favorites.

Any doubt that the Daniel Snyder & the Redskins throw bags of money at Matt Flynn & sign him?