Worse Public Bathroom

Texsox

Mine was at the Aragon Brawl Room. The lines during an AC/DC concert were so long that guys lined up to go behind a door with the pee running out from under the door and down the aisles.

Legitimate. meant for bathroom was in a Dairy Queen. Someone had diarrhea all over the bathroom. Sink, walls, floor, you name it. Then threw paper towels over it.

QUOTE (Tex @ Feb 1, 2012 -> 08:36 PM)
Mine was at the Aragon Brawl Room. The lines during an AC/DC concert were so long that guys lined up to go behind a door with the pee running out from under the door and down the aisles.

Legitimate. meant for bathroom was in a Dairy Queen. Someone had diarrhea all over the bathroom. Sink, walls, floor, you name it. Then threw paper towels over it.

I laughed for almost a full minute at the second part.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Feb 1, 2012 -> 08:45 PM)
I laughed for almost a full minute at the second part.

Dude, I could not figure out how the hell it got on some of those places. It was like someone held the guy in the air and flung him around. And damn, it must have happened like five minutes before I opened the door. It nearly ruined my Hunger Buster and Blizzard :lolhitting

And the two conversations I had in the restaurant

"Hey Dad, don't go in there, it is too nasty to use"

"You are just like your mother, can't stand a little dirt"

two seconds later dad emerges gagging . . .

"Welcome to the family dad"

I head to the counter . . .

"excuse me, but the men's bathroom needs attention"

"Thank you sir, we're sending someone"

"No, thank you"

Dad" Why didn't you tell them how bad it was?"

"I wanted them to have the same f***ing surprise I got"

Five minutes later

Cough cough gag gag

There wasn't a person in the place that made enough to clean that s*** up.

I walked into a bathroom in a pretty nice office complex a few years ago and next to the toilet - NEXT TO THE TOILET - was a 12 inch turd on a piece of toilet paper. Laid out like a trophy on the floor. Who does that?

Not a bathroom story, but I was following a truck the other day that was spraying a "mist" out of the top. I changed lanes to avoid the "mist," and when I finally caught it I saw that it was a port-o-potty sanitation truck. Spraying a fine mist of feces and urine in Mesa, AZ. Laying down a nice welcome mat for Theo, I'm sure.

Edited by Middle Buffalo

QUOTE (Tex @ Feb 1, 2012 -> 08:52 PM)
Dude, I could not figure out how the hell it got on some of those places. It was like someone held the guy in the air and flung him around. And damn, it must have happened like five minutes before I opened the door. It nearly ruined my Hunger Buster and Blizzard :lolhitting

Nearly, haha. Yeah, that's something that would cause me to quit on the spot if I were told to clean it up.

A friend of mine did something like that once to a toilet. It was at one of those wing places and he simply didn't make it all the way to the toilet, although it was all in the stall.

QUOTE (Middle Buffalo @ Feb 1, 2012 -> 09:31 PM)
I walked into a bathroom in a pretty nice office complex a few years ago and next to the toilet - NEXT TO THE TOILET - was a 12 inch turd on a piece of toilet paper. Laid out like a trophy on the floor. Who does that?

Not a bathroom story, but I was following a truck the other day that was spraying a "mist" out of the top. I changed lanes to avoid the "mist," and when I finally caught it I saw that it was a port-o-potty sanitation truck. Spraying a fine mist of feces and urine in Mesa, AZ. Laying down a nice welcome mat for Theo, I'm sure.

This is the greatest thread ever.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Feb 1, 2012 -> 11:31 PM)
A friend of mine did something like that once to a toilet. It was at one of those wing places and he simply didn't make it all the way to the toilet, although it was all in the stall.

I don't get how this can happen. I mean, if I'm hammered, I tend to lose control of my vomit. But s***ting all over a bathroom stall? Really?

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Feb 1, 2012 -> 10:48 PM)
I don't get how this can happen. I mean, if I'm hammered, I tend to lose control of my vomit. But s***ting all over a bathroom stall? Really?

As soon as he got to the stall, he turned around and pulled his pants down, but started before he could even sit down.

I worked as a campus custodian during my time at college, so I've seen some of the worst while cleaning dorm bathrooms. Turds in urinals, toilets backed up with crap and urine, toilets and sinks covered with barf, TP and trash all over the floor, clogged shower drains, sinks and mirrors smeared with shaving cream and/or toothpaste. I quit after 3 semesters

I remember when I was a kid we were driving from Virginia back home to Pennsylvania when I had to go to the bathroom...bad. My dad pulled off the highway (in West Virginia) and found the first spot that would have a bathroom. It was a trucker dive bar/restaurant. We walked in, and if there had been music playing it would have stopped along with the record-scratching sound, and found the bathroom in the back of the place. Let's just say I was lucky I just had to pee. It would not have been safe to sit on the toilet. Dirt, s***, and piss all over the toilet. My dad and I still talk about that bathroom.

The worst stall in a bathroom I've seen was in Gillette, Wyoming. I was moving from NC to Alaska, and I was taking my time driving across the country. I stayed in a nice hotel in Gillette (I can't remember what brand it was). I was checking out in the morning I stopped in the lobby bathroom. One stall had vomit all over the toilet, floor, and walls. I walked out and told the front desk staff that there was a slight mess in the bathroom.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Feb 1, 2012 -> 10:31 PM)
Nearly, haha. Yeah, that's something that would cause me to quit on the spot if I were told to clean it up.

This is the greatest thread ever.

Agreed.

!n 1975 I when i was 16, i worked part time in a VFW hall. Stipped floors, cleaned a bar, set up tables and chairs for 3 floors of bingo etc, Well, every so often they rented the hall for a special doing on a Saturday night. This one night, the hall was rented on the Saturday right before the 4th of July which came on Monday. So naturally, because of The 4th, we did not work that Monday morning to clean up from Saturday. Came in Tuesday. and some guy looked like he sat in the sink and had the most destitute RUNS OF HIS LIFE. IT FRIGGIN' DRIED over the 3 day weekend, and literally had to be SCRAPED off before a cleaning could even begin. On top of that, someone in the womens bathroom decided to put their "Strawberry jelly roll rags" in to the toulet and attempted to flush it. The USED rag was jammed in the toilet and water EVERYWHERE. At that time,....... man...what a way to earn a whopping $2.50 an hour.

That day was more pathetic than a Japanese actor in a Godzilla flick.

QUOTE (Middle Buffalo @ Feb 1, 2012 -> 09:31 PM)

Outstanding, that's funny.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Feb 2, 2012 -> 09:15 AM)
how are the Wrigley piss troughs not mentioned? For shame

I was there once, walking to the end, when a guy suddenly yells out "Oh, s***!". Turns out he dropped his cell phone into the trough. Everyone just started cracking up, somebody yelled "Somebody call him, maybe he will answer it"

One of the nastiest bathrooms I was ever in was the men's room of the Olde Tinley Pub on Oak Park ave. In Tinley Park, Illinois. I was hanging out with my friends on Saturday night and I had to go to the bathroom and it turned out that the men's room was nothing more than a small 8 feet by 8 feet square of a room with one filthy toilet, a nasty sink, piss all over the floor, and brown walls that looked like someone sprayed piss all over it. If I took all my clothes off, it woud've been like I was in "the hole" in Oz.

QUOTE (Tex @ Feb 1, 2012 -> 09:52 PM)

Why did you bring them into the bathroom with you?

At my place of employment, about once a month somebody decides it is a good idea to spread feces on the wall and on the inside of the stall. It literally looks like they are trying to paint the walls with feces. Now mind you, I work for a company where every person working there is atleast 25+ and making a rather decent wage. I can never understand what would make a full grown adult do that kind of thing.

QUOTE (lasttriptotulsa @ Feb 7, 2012 -> 03:14 PM)
At my place of employment, about once a month somebody decides it is a good idea to spread feces on the wall and on the inside of the stall. It literally looks like they are trying to paint the walls with feces. Now mind you, I work for a company where every person working there is atleast 25+ and making a rather decent wage. I can never understand what would make a full grown adult do that kind of thing.

Looking at your hometown, perhaps it comes from being a Dick?

Sorry, but I have to ask, what is the High School mascot?