2012-2013 NFL Thread

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Dec 14, 2012 -> 09:30 AM)
It's not just Lovie, when it comes to injuries all coaches get weird and don't want any info out.

Oh i know, but with Lovie its like he doesnt want anyone else to play the game. He wants to mess with everyone, but get all indignant and angry when they play along and do their jobs.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Dec 14, 2012 -> 09:56 AM)
Oh i know, but with Lovie its like he doesnt want anyone else to play the game. He wants to mess with everyone, but get all indignant and angry when they play along and do their jobs.

That's still every coach.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Dec 16, 2012 -> 01:12 PM)
How many f***ing false starts does Garza have this year??!! You are the center, you should never false start! You control the movement of the ball!!

Yep, I cannot believe how many false starts Garza has this year. Should absolutely never happen to the Center. Garbage...

QUOTE (Jake @ Dec 16, 2012 -> 12:45 PM)
DJ Moore getting b****ed on consecutive plays

There is a reason why Hayden replaced him in the rotation. He fell in love with the pick and keeps getting caught looking inside

QUOTE (Jake @ Dec 16, 2012 -> 01:17 PM)
Route miscommunication. Considering that Miami didn't play Hester on offense because he couldn't remember the plays, I'll assume the blame goes to Hester.

The Hester WR fiasco has to end in Chicago. I am ready for Lovie's ass to be shown the door.

Edited by Soxfest