2012-2013 NFL Thread

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Oct 15, 2012 -> 03:07 PM)
With Kaepernick starting, yes. Not with Smith. Smith throws a weak, soft ball. He is generally pretty accurate with it, but I just don't think he is as good as Kaepernick would be for that team.

Really. I thought Kaepernick looked pretty average. He isn't ready to face NFL defenses full time.

Smith really had his first bad game of the year.

Edited by GoSox05

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Oct 15, 2012 -> 03:42 PM)
Really. I thought Kaepernick looked pretty average. He isn't ready to face NFL defenses full time.

Smith really had his first bad game of the year.

He atleast has an NFL caliber arm and can make a play or two with his legs.

To be fair, I've never liked Alex Smith, so I'm a bit biased.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Oct 15, 2012 -> 01:49 PM)
Being the only undefeated team kind of puts them at #1 by default, but considering that 4 of their first 6 games were vs. the AFC West, the Falcons will have to do a little more to impress me.

and the awful Raiders gave them all they could handle. I think I might put the Giants as the second best team for two reasons, defending champs and the way they manhandled the 9ers.

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Oct 16, 2012 -> 10:38 AM)
and the awful Raiders gave them all they could handle. I think I might put the Giants as the second best team for two reasons, defending champs and the way they manhandled the 9ers.

The issue with the Giants is that they are so damn inconsistent. Go to San Fran and destroy the 49ers, but lose at home to Dallas and almost lose at home to Tampa.

While they are defending champions, they were one Tony Romo overthrow away from not making the playoffs. Last year they got swept by the Grossman-led Redskins, yet won in Foxboro. Such a tough team to figure out, but better than any other when they are on their game.

QUOTE (flippedoutpunk @ Oct 17, 2012 -> 03:52 PM)
Per @JasonColeYahoo on @560WQAM, #Dolphins are potentially negotiating a deal for #Chiefs stud WR Dwayne Bowe.

Because bringing in a talented but enigmatic receiver worked so well for them last time

QUOTE (flippedoutpunk @ Oct 17, 2012 -> 03:52 PM)
Per @JasonColeYahoo on @560WQAM, #Dolphins are potentially negotiating a deal for #Chiefs stud WR Dwayne Bowe.

That'd be nice for my fantasy team, as the Chiefs QBs are somehow worse than douchebag from Miami.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Oct 17, 2012 -> 05:00 PM)
That'd be nice for my fantasy team, as the Chiefs QBs are somehow worse than douchebag from Miami.

haha i was thinking the same thing.. i was about to package bradshaw and bowe for Tom Brady but then i read that and was like ohh wait a minute!

inb4 fantasytalk