Do you piss in sinks?

Steve9347

Sink Pisser Poll  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Do you urinate in sinks?

• Yes, why not?
    • No, always flushing.

I have an excellent story about this. Freshman year at ISU we went to La Bamba's while we were all trashed, this was maybe mid-September. After we ate, a buddy of mine started asking about a bathroom. Not sure what he was told, or who told him, but he took his piss in the kitchen sink. Later that same night, I was back in my room in Watterson (Smith), and decided that I wanted to take the stairs to the top of Watterson.

I have a friend who does this religiously. He said its easier because he is nearly 7ft tall. But he also pisses in the kitchen sink so I think its more about laziness.

He also pisses in empty gaterade bottles because all he drinks is those 64oz drinks. It is funny to watch someone worry about if there are any piss bottles around his bed as he's driving home with a girl.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Mar 5, 2012 -> 05:16 PM)
I've been known to drink too much while watching the Bulls/Bears/Sox/Illini and been too lazy to walk upstairs. So i'll use the utility sink in my basement. Never a real bathroom sink though.

I'm also a routine pisser in the shower. :ph34r:

Holy... Substitute Hawks for Bears and this would have been my post verbatim.

QUOTE (zenryan @ Mar 5, 2012 -> 06:11 PM)
I have a friend who does this religiously. He said its easier because he is nearly 7ft tall. But he also pisses in the kitchen sink so I think its more about laziness.

He also pisses in empty gaterade bottles because all he drinks is those 64oz drinks. It is funny to watch someone worry about if there are any piss bottles around his bed as he's driving home with a girl.

Oh man. I hate laughing to myself while there are people around, but this is pure gold. I was going to take my laptop to class today, but was running late so I left it. So glad I did. I would have been kicked out of class. We watched a movie about unjust labor practices and appalling living conditions for women who work at assembly plants for foreign companies. Definitely not a movie you want playing when you can't hold it in anymore.

I know the feeling, except instead of bottles of piss strewn about, I worried about a water bottle spittoon being left somewhere in plain view. It happened once, but I blamed it on one of my roommates. This swine would wear a white undershirt with pit stains, reeked like death, and had some condition that caused him to sneeze as much as 20 times in a row. I said "bless you" after every sneeze- not once was it acknowledged. Eventually I had to stop letting people into the room because this beached whale wouldn't even make the slightest effort to make himself presentable to people- no matter if it was guys or girls.

It is funny to watch someone worry about if there are any piss bottles around his bed as he's driving home with a girl.

It needed to quoted again. I wish I was good at art so I could paint the picture in my head

On the other hand, he could have told the girls that he was involved in a study to determine if waste like that could be turned into a fuel that is economical, dependable, and beneficial to the environment. The overall purpose for this is to end American dependence on foreign oil, and to keep away from ruining one of the last great untouched wilderness areas on our planet. It would be the first step for protecting the habitat for several endangered species such as Polar Bear, baby Seals, Caribou, and Snowy Owl.

Edited by Swingandalongonetoleft

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Mar 5, 2012 -> 04:16 PM)
I've been known to drink too much while watching the Bulls/Bears/Sox/Illini and been too lazy to walk upstairs. So i'll use the utility sink in my basement. Never a real bathroom sink though.

I'm also a routine pisser in the shower. :ph34r:

This man... is truth.

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Mar 5, 2012 -> 10:52 PM)
Shower pissing is fine in my book, as long as you don't purposefully piss on yourself. I just aim for the drain.

I don't want to be friends with someone that is grossed out by pissing in the shower.

I watched a movie once and it showed someone pissing in the sink and the whole crowd went ewww. I think i was 18 and for 18 years I had pissed in the shower. I had no idea that some people that it was a bad idea. For pete sakes, you are peeing in the only place in your house with a drain on the ground. As long as you don't pee on yourself, whats the biggie.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Mar 6, 2012 -> 12:27 AM)
I watched a movie once and it showed someone pissing in the sink and the whole crowd went ewww. I think i was 18 and for 18 years I had pissed in the shower. I had no idea that some people that it was a bad idea. For pete sakes, you are peeing in the only place in your house with a drain on the ground. As long as you don't pee on yourself, whats the biggie.

Let's be honest, if you pee on yourself, whats the big deal? YOU'RE IN THE SHOWER, YOU CAN WASH AFTER YOURSELF.