The Official Thread for Joe Cowley and his Agenda.

Jack Parkman

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 29, 2012 -> 05:30 PM)
I wonder how the Sun Times can justify keeping him around, but then again, its the Sun Times. Joe always thinks he's the funniest guy in the room. Unfortunately he is usually wrong.

At the very least we are going to get an apology from him. Hopefully full of tears, saying he didn't mean it. He is beyond an idiot. I wonder if he's telling his bosses to give him what he thought the Marlins should give Ozzie, a phantom fine, a big apology and let it blow over.

I just figured it out. (Slow, I know.)

Cowley is exactly like Ozzie. That's why there was so much lip service between them.

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oney is sticking up for Cowley saying he doesn't understand why people get worked up about words. Pot. Kettle. Black.

Unless Joe can prove he didn't tweet these, he's in a lot of trouble. Maybe find a new line of work trouble.

Joe's showing why some people are better off staying in their mom's basement.

Edited by Dick Allen

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 29, 2012 -> 03:28 PM)
Sounds exactly like something he would say, shades of his normal "Tea Party-esque" rants about women, government, immigration, etc.

What the hell does that mean? Are you going to start throwing your political bias into this now??? Leave politics out of it. Cowley is just an asshole - period.

QUOTE (Marty34 @ Apr 29, 2012 -> 05:16 PM)
I can't believe so many people don't recognize that it's an act.

Well, the "act" might have just cost him his career. If it is an act, Joe may have realized it too late, "bra".

They have links to his twitter on the Suntimes website. For some reason I really doubt his bosses appreciate the "act" he had today.

Edited by Dick Allen

QUOTE (Marty34 @ Apr 29, 2012 -> 05:26 PM)
When it comes to writing about the Sox, Cowley is rock solid. All the other stuff, I do not give one damn about.

He was rock solid or at least solid with most things White Sox, but that stopped when he he became Ozzie's PR director. The problem is he had all the other stuff going on. He thinks he's a comedian. He's a buffoon and he just proved it beyond a reasonable doubt.

Edited by Dick Allen

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 29, 2012 -> 05:31 PM)
He was rock solid or at least solid with most things White Sox, but that stopped when he he became Ozzie's PR director.

No doubt he sided with Guillen, but he has plenty of other higher-level sources. There are people working in the front office today that are not happy with the direction of the organization.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 29, 2012 -> 05:31 PM)
He was rock solid or at least solid with most things White Sox, but that stopped when he he became Ozzie's PR director. The problem is he had all the other stuff going on. He thinks he's a comedian. He's a buffoon and he just proved it beyond a reasonable doubt.

When was that? 5-6 years ago? He's been a s*** hack for so long I don't even remember.

I'm sure his comedy career will take him far though. He's hilarious!

Edited by Jenksy Cat

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 29, 2012 -> 03:22 PM)
http://offthebench.nbcsports.com/2012/04/2...s-female-pilot/

The next thing's gotta be an excuse that his Twitter account was hacked, but it definitely sounds like him.

Especially his cutesy comments about a girl's picture.

Wonder how his wife deals with him?

It is 100% him. He makes those kind of jokes all of the time. I have no idea why this one is different than any of other times, but I love it.