The Official Thread for Joe Cowley and his Agenda.

Jack Parkman

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Apr 22, 2012 -> 10:54 PM)
I am in a posting mood today so that's the only reason I post in this thread. Ozzie and Cowley are yesterdays news . I am in favor of anything Cowley/Ozzie related to be closed.

+184301275487549325

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/cowley/1207...-4-12-team.html

With the Humber perfect game and winning 4 games in a row, first place tie, 7-2 road record....he has to pick on the Cubs now.

Unless he wants to write an article about Sox attendance.

But even then, he can't really write about that, because his whole premise is Cubs fans should be paying discounted rates for an inferior product.

With the Sox playing well, he's certainly not about to criticize the fans for not coming out...unless it's after this homestand.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 24, 2012 -> 05:35 AM)
http://www.suntimes.com/sports/cowley/1207...-4-12-team.html

With the Humber perfect game and winning 4 games in a row, first place tie, 7-2 road record....he has to pick on the Cubs now.

Unless he wants to write an article about Sox attendance.

But even then, he can't really write about that, because his whole premise is Cubs fans should be paying discounted rates for an inferior product.

With the Sox playing well, he's certainly not about to criticize the fans for not coming out...unless it's after this homestand.

He could still write the farm system slam job too, with some shots at Beckham and Morel.

Don't worry, the next time the Sox have a bad game, Joe will be there to throw dirt on the grave

http://offthebench.nbcsports.com/2012/04/2...s-female-pilot/

How soon before the "hacked Twitter account" gets thrown out as a quick excuse?

Sounds exactly like something he would say, shades of his normal "Tea Party-esque" rants about women, government, immigration, etc.

Can a protest at the Sun-Times be organized? Hopefully with more women than the Cubans managed at Marlins' Park, lol.

Of course, it will play into his hands if he manages to make the national/international news, gets protested and DOESN'T get fired. You almost wonder if he schemed something controversial to make himself more famous yet not quite a clearly demarcated fireable offense. Must have gone through his head after being so enmeshed in the Guillen/Castro situation.

I wonder how the Sun Times can justify keeping him around, but then again, its the Sun Times. Joe always thinks he's the funniest guy in the room. Unfortunately he is usually wrong.

At the very least we are going to get an apology from him. Hopefully full of tears, saying he didn't mean it. He is beyond an idiot. I wonder if he's telling his bosses to give him what he thought the Marlins should give Ozzie, a phantom fine, a big apology and let it blow over.

Edited by Dick Allen