4/21/12 GT Sox @ Mariners 3:05pm FOX

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 21, 2012 -> 05:29 PM)
Haven't seen the side angle, but it was certainly not the worst call I've ever seen.

Yeah, the ump isn't going to walk the 27th batter on a close check swing there. Can't believe Ryan was throwing a fit like that.

QUOTE (JoshPR @ Apr 21, 2012 -> 06:30 PM)
He did why did he run if he didn't?

HE was flipping the bat thinking he walked when he turned and reacted to the ump calling him out. He then took off running once he realized he'd been called out.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 21, 2012 -> 05:31 PM)
HE was flipping the bat thinking he walked when he turned and reacted to the ump calling him out. He then took off running once he realized he'd been called out.

Pretty sure I also saw him throwing his helmet to the ground after AJ made the throw to first.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Apr 21, 2012 -> 11:31 PM)
He thought he was walked.

So glad this was on FOX so that I was able to see (most) of it. I missed all of Buehrle's.

I didn't get to see any of it. Nobody was cutting in their regular programming. Just got finished watching the highlights. Only 95 pitches and a lot of them looked really nasty if you're a hitter.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 21, 2012 -> 04:31 PM)

i haven't seen the side either, but the head of his bat crossed the plane of the plate - in a perfect game scenario - you call that.

QUOTE (daa84 @ Apr 21, 2012 -> 05:37 PM)
HUMBER!!!! f***ing awesome peformance...seriously, not a hard hit ball the entire day

The only hard hit ball was by Ackley and maybe the foul ball Figgins hit. That's about it.