5/15 Tigers vs. White Sox

Quin

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ May 15, 2012 -> 03:49 PM)
That's funny, it's usually the other way around.

Yes, usually when something like that happens, the board explodes. Shock maybe? Or maybe resignation. Yesterday's come from behind win was too good to be true.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 15, 2012 -> 03:52 PM)
Wow, went away when it was 6-0 and thought the 10 was a typo. I'm so tired of the way Ventura uses Ohman. Is Hawk still going to tell us that the bullpen isn't a problem?

Probably the same way he would say at the beginning of the season that Beckham's mechanics were "just fine" and you could hear Steve Stone doing a *facepalm* in the booth...

QUOTE (LVSoxFan @ May 15, 2012 -> 04:54 PM)
What was the other game like this this year? I left and I swear it was like 6-0 and when I got home that night we lost the game, I think all in the 8th or 9th inning.

Was that the Orioles game? That one I did the same, went to bed or something figuring an easy win and woke up to find an L. Sucks.

QUOTE (Jake @ May 15, 2012 -> 09:04 PM)
It's really hard to manage when your starter gives up so many runs in so few batters

Wait, what? It was the 6th inning, not the 2nd. It's fine though, I just hate using the one lefty in the bullpen who is a LOOGY for multiple batters. Ventura has no clue how to use a LOOGY apparently, but he'll learn.

Edited by fathom

QUOTE (fathom @ May 15, 2012 -> 04:05 PM)
Wait, what? It was the 6th inning, not the 2nd.

Ohman got up since there were lefties coming and all of the sudden all hell broke loose

QUOTE (Soxfest @ May 15, 2012 -> 08:47 PM)
Why does these things happen to the Sox so often? I watch alot of baseball this s*** does not happen around the league!

QUOTE (pittshoganerkoff @ May 15, 2012 -> 08:51 PM)
Yes, usually when something like that happens, the board explodes. Shock maybe? Or maybe resignation. Yesterday's come from behind win was too good to be true.

LOL. The Sox blew a 6-0 lead?

What a joke. About right, however, the team wouldn't want to ever go north of .500 overall or even reach .500 at home.

The board I predict won't explode the rest of the year. We know what kind of a team we have right now. You don't get mad at a horses*** team, you get sad.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 15, 2012 -> 03:30 PM)
Okay, here's what I am going to do

Every time you complain for the rest of the season about something, I'm going to call you out for it.

Every time you bring up Greg Walker, I'm going to tell you to go watch the f------ Braves if you like them so much more.

Do you want me to go back and start bringing up every thread from the past when you complained about Reinsdorf?

You need help. BTW you mention the former hitting coach a lot more than me. In fact, you made a thread about it. And go find every thread I complained about JR. You can do it during games it will save you the misery because its going to take a while as I really don't complain about Reinsdorf except for one instance.

Edited by Dick Allen