2012-2013 Official NHL thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice win, tonight. Hawks got some pucks past the hot goalie. I don't see any reason why the Hawks can't win in Detroit and get this back to Chicago. In fact, again, considering the regular season accomplishments, it'd be a big disappointment if the Hawks can't win one in Detroit this series.

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 26, 2013 -> 02:02 AM)
Nice win, tonight. Hawks got some pucks past the hot goalie. I don't see any reason why the Hawks can't win in Detroit and get this back to Chicago. In fact, again, considering the regular season accomplishments, it'd be a big disappointment if the Hawks can't win one in Detroit this series.

Hawks need to show up 100% in the motor city.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ May 25, 2013 -> 03:37 PM)
Hawks are going to rip off 3 straight. Howard's luck is going to run out, and the UC crowd will pump the Hawks up for a blowout tonight. They'll head back to the Joe with their confidence regained.

Part 1 of my epic prediction came true two nights ago - part 2 drops puck in 10.5 hours. Go Hawks.

Whoever those guys were who wore the Red sweaters on the last two powerplays Saturday, I hope they travelled to the Joe today. The pressure on that first one was something to behold.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ May 27, 2013 -> 08:46 AM)
Part 1 of my epic prediction came true two nights ago - part 2 drops puck in 10.5 hours. Go Hawks.

I thought we'd win game 5, and I believe we win game 7*

It's just getting there. Here goes nothing. Come on boys.

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 27, 2013 -> 08:26 PM)
Hawks getting totally outworked so far in the 2nd.

They might as well be down three. Hawks getting out worked in every aspect.

QUOTE (RME JICO @ May 28, 2013 -> 01:38 AM)
Crawford can't let that 2nd goal in.

Horrible goaltending on that long shot. Hawks better tie it up by the 10 minute mark cause Detroit will just be dumping the puck and protecting the lead. This is embarrassing right now. Hawks looked like they had 20 pound weights on their backs that 2nd period. Detroit was all over. The whole period was Detroit.

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 27, 2013 -> 07:46 PM)
Horrible goaltending on that long shot. Hawks better tie it up by the 10 minute mark cause Detroit will just be dumping the puck and protecting the lead. This is embarrassing right now. Hawks looked like they had 20 pound weights on their backs that 2nd period. Detroit was all over. The whole period was Detroit.

Yeah they do look slow and tentative. I would hate to go out like this. Refs not helping either Kane gets hit with high stick while he has the puck - no call, then Roz gets one up and it is called immediately. Also seems like the Hawks are getting mugged away from the puck, especially Shaw.

Edited by RME JICO

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 27, 2013 -> 08:53 PM)
Somebody is gonna have to make a play and put a perfect shot past Detroit goalie and get this baby tied up.

It doesn't take a perfect shot. It takes getting pucks on goal and getting them up.