2012-2013 NBA thread

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no way they're trading Love any time soon. but LOL at that video

I'd love to see Deng on Melo again. Last time it happened Melo hit a game winner over his head didn't he? Still a fun matchup to watch

Edited by RZZZA

His shot has been flat since coming back. I think it's just a matter of riding out. He came back pretty fast from the injury in the first place (maybe too fast), so it's not surprising that it's lingering now.

QUOTE (Jake @ Dec 15, 2012 -> 11:12 PM)
He's not perfect, but he's been doing pretty well. Too bad we'll probably lose him after this season. I like that he doesn't need to dominate the ball the entire game just to get his points in.

I wouldn't be so sure he's gone. I hope the plan with the 1 year contract he got was to go over the cap to sign their own guy.

I hope they really don't plan on starting Kirk at the 2 next year.

I thought the consensus was that he was a good pickup for the vet minimum but not the kind of guy that's going to be more than a bottom-third starter in the long run. He's definitely had a few good games of late. If they don't cut Boozer loose, they're going to have to go well into the luxury tax to keep Marco. If they do cut Boozer loose (which they almost have to), it'd be a lot easier to keep him.

Edited by ZoomSlowik

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Dec 15, 2012 -> 10:58 PM)
Tonight was Teague's coming out party I guess. Maybe Thibs gives him more minutes now.

Teague and Marco played some pretty good defense tonight. Thibs does a good job training defenders

Teague was good against Williams, who wasn't even trying to defend his jumper, and knocked a few down. It was fun watching in, hopefully, emerge tonight. When Rose comes back, do we cut Kirk or Nate? I would love to see Teague back up Rose.

Teague was good against Williams, who wasn't even trying to defend his jumper, and knocked a few down. It was fun watching in, hopefully, emerge tonight. When Rose comes back, do we cut Kirk or Nate? I would love to see Teague back up Rose.

way too soon to be cutting anybody. We have an 8 man rotation and a bunch of injury prone guards so no need. And it would be premature after 1 good game from Teague any way.

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Dec 16, 2012 -> 11:49 AM)
way too soon to be cutting anybody. We have an 8 man rotation and a bunch of injury prone guards so no need. And it would be premature after 1 good game from Teague any way.

Heck, it's not like the Bulls have a full roster.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Dec 15, 2012 -> 08:33 PM)
Tonite was a solid win. Bellinelli is doing very well right now, taking advantage of the starting opportunity

If Rose could come back and play at 75%, they'd be in pretty decent shape, especially since Rip actually looked pretty decent. Bellinelli was a nice pickup.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Dec 16, 2012 -> 04:48 PM)
If Rose could come back and play at 75%, they'd be in pretty decent shape, especially since Rip actually looked pretty decent. Bellinelli was a nice pickup.

Decent shape to do what? Beat the Hawks? They still can't see the Heat and probably the Knicks.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Dec 16, 2012 -> 04:52 PM)
Glad I held that beautiful little Spaniard in fantasyland. He's so fun to watch. That makes NBA League Pass double entertaining.

lol. Would you stop acting like your R.C. Buford in that pathetic joke of a league you and all your friends inhabit.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Dec 16, 2012 -> 08:12 PM)
Decent shape to do what? Beat the Hawks? They still can't see the Heat and probably the Knicks.

lol. Would you stop acting like your R.C. Buford in that pathetic joke of a league you and all your friends inhabit.

hey im not steves friend, he doesnt even accept me on facebook :angry:

J4L, I like reading your basketball posts, but stop with the attacks already. Or at least do it in another thread. No one's baiting you or even directing anyone towards you, yet, you're still taking any mention of fantasy basketball as a direct attack.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Dec 16, 2012 -> 10:12 PM)

Bulls already beat the Knicks.

lol, I hope you don't play any sort of fantasy games. They're all the same, I don't get how one can be pathetic.

You're pathetic. I'd forgotten you were even in the league. I'm glad to see you are still so upset at being kicked out for being so unbelievably ridiculous in every facet of that league. I repeat, good riddance.