2012-2013 NBA thread

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Dec 19, 2012 -> 08:07 AM)
Reading KC Johnson, he is throwing out there that they should be shopping Hinrich and see if they could get something for him. Maybe a few deflated basketballs.

He floated possibly seeing if Milwaukee was still interested in him

Maybe we can get a 7th round pick?

The Bulls' FO is so out of touch and clueless. I can't believe they can't bring in some management that understands how to compete in the NBA. The signing of Kirk Hinrich should have been the straw that broke the camel's back, but now they are going a step further to think they could trade a completely worthless player with $4 million GUARANTEED on his deal next year and expect to not take on trash salary back and or rid themselves of a pick in the process.

I want a forward thinking GM that can make the right call, not someone who brings back Kirk to satiate the white fan base that adored him the first time around.

Edited by Steve9347

NBA trademarks five potential names for Hornets

The attorney who typically represents the NBA when it comes to brand names for the league has filed trademarks for five potential team names for the New Orleans Hornets next year.

The five potential names are the Pelicans, Bull Sharks, Swamp Dogs, Rougarou — a beast from Louisiana folklore — and Mosquitos.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Dec 19, 2012 -> 02:32 PM)
I already grew accustomed to the Pelicans and I was convinced by the author (Petchesky I think?) from Deadspin who argued for the name. It's awesome.

LOL, the Pelicans on rampage video is pretty crazy. They will eat anything

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Dec 19, 2012 -> 02:32 PM)
I already grew accustomed to the Pelicans and I was convinced by the author (Petchesky I think?) from Deadspin who argued for the name. It's awesome.

I agree, I already had kinda become down with the Pelicans.