8/20 Yankees at White Sox

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Robin and his staff seriously needs to take a deeper look into splits and statistical analysis.

Some of the decisions he's made are awful. This is why I advocated a guy like Dave Martinez during the off-season. Many here did. Guys from the Scoscia and Maddon school of coaching know what they're doing on the field.

Robin's shown he is a great off the field manager, but his on the field tactics need A LOT of work. This is the same situation we were in with Ozzie earlier in his career, until Ozzie decided to not give a s*** and become a huge douche.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Aug 20, 2012 -> 09:54 PM)
Robin and his staff seriously needs to take a deeper look into splits and statistical analysis.

Some of the decisions he's made are awful. This is why I advocated a guy like Dave Martinez during the off-season. Many here did. Guys from the Scoscia and Maddon school of coaching know what they're doing on the field.

Robin's shown he is a great off the field manager, but his on the field tactics need A LOT of work. This is the same situation we were in with Ozzie earlier in his career, until Ozzie decided to not give a s*** and become a huge douche.

The ex sox star players are preferred in this org. whether they are experienced enough or not. Its the Whitesox way. And Beckham finally comes up big.

Girardi is doing his best to lose this game. Why the **** is Joba put in with a 1 run lead?

**** this game

I can't stand this ****ing idiot

wow he sucks

**** you, youkilis

Yeah it was funny at first but now I'm ****ing pissed.

Yankee fans thoughts