Chicago White Sox vs. Cleveland Indians

justBLAZE

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Sep 25, 2012 -> 01:13 AM)
Wow, that was close. It looked like De Aza's foot was elevated, but then he brought it down a split second before he was tagged. Closer play than it looked in real time.

I have no idea what he was doing with that slide.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Sep 25, 2012 -> 01:14 AM)
That was way closer than everybody seems to realize, very bang bang since De Aza's foot was over the bag at first. It's hard for me to call it a terrible send considering how we hit with RISP, but it's a terrible send in general practice.

De Aza looked to hesitate a bit going around 3rd and definitely paused before his slide home.

And of course, Konerko doesn't come through when we desperately need to tie the game and prove we can hit with RISP.

Go from 1-0, runner on 2nd, no outs...to no runs scoring.

Just unfathomable how bad the baserunning has been in the last month or so.

Everything's just falling apart. Offense. Defense. Baserunning. Hitting with RISP. Outfield defense.

QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Sep 24, 2012 -> 08:13 PM)
Dunn swinging right through 93 mph meatballs over the plate

Yet we keep batting him 3rd. We can't move Rios there however we can move Wise, and even Lopez and olmedo in the two hole. Yet the rest of the lineup is concrete.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Sep 24, 2012 -> 07:01 PM)
Here's the $64,000 question: is the offense choking, tired because Robin has used the regulars too much this year, or some combination of both? And, if think it's both, is it MORE the choking part or the tired part?

I'm still waitin for Cabrera and Fielder to get tired. They will probably play more games than anyone on this team.