2013 TV Thread

knightni

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Season 2 of Happy Endings is over. Don't remember if I am the only one here that enjoyed it or not. Hope it goes elsewhere and runs for a few more seasons.

The Americans and Person of Interest have both had really good seasons.....

QUOTE (juddling @ May 4, 2013 -> 07:53 AM)
Season 2 of Happy Endings is over. Don't remember if I am the only one here that enjoyed it or not. Hope it goes elsewhere and runs for a few more seasons.

The Americans and Person of Interest have both had really good seasons.....

I'm a happy endings fan.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ May 5, 2013 -> 04:03 PM)
The finale for The Americans was awesome. Great first season.

BS, I've finished watching Seasons 1-4 of Breaking Bad. You were right. Awesome. And Y2HH doesn't tell people they were right easily. ;)

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ May 6, 2013 -> 12:27 PM)
So.....does Joffrey like women? Because everytime he gets hot women in his room, he just tortures or kills them. I think Marjaery should consider this

I don't think Margaery has a choice in the matter.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ May 6, 2013 -> 12:27 PM)
So.....does Joffrey like women? Because everytime he gets hot women in his room, he just tortures or kills them. I think Marjaery should consider this

Joffrey isn't gay if that's what you had in mind. Joffrey just likes hurting/killing people more than sex with whores.

Also, Margaery and her mother are fully aware of this, hence Margaery playing perfectly into Joffrey's desires, and you'll see in the future what the Tyrells think of Joffrey.

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ May 6, 2013 -> 01:33 PM)
Joffrey isn't gay if that's what you had in mind. Joffrey just likes hurting/killing people more than sex with whores.

Also, Margaery and her mother are fully aware of this, hence Margaery playing perfectly into Joffrey's desires, and you'll see in the future what the Tyrells think of Joffrey.

Nice foreshadowing without actually saying anything. I cant wait

It was just a funny observation really. I havent read the books on purpose, but I am about to start reading them when the season is over.

Now I cant wait to see what the Tyrells do

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ May 6, 2013 -> 06:33 PM)

He likes killing/torturing things that can't fight back.

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ May 6, 2013 -> 04:28 PM)
Parenthood was picked up for a 5th season, very nice.

I thought I was the only one who liked that show here.

Orphan Black came off as a Shakespeare comedy. Thought it was hilarious. That girl is really good at playing 3 different characters on one show.

Edited by Brian

You also have to keep in mind he's still a kid, like 12 years old. So sex isn't very high on his list. It's all about the power/authority right now.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ May 8, 2013 -> 09:41 AM)
You also have to keep in mind he's still a kid, like 12 years old. So sex isn't very high on his list. It's all about the power/authority right now.

When I was 12 I was a walking erection.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ May 8, 2013 -> 09:46 AM)
When I was 12 I was a walking erection.

Yeah, but he's a kid sheltered by his mother his entire life and then is suddenly put on the throne. He's able to literally do anything he wants. His first act is ordering someone to die. He's not exactly a well-adjusted/normal 12 year old boy.

Edited by Jenksismybitch