Official 2013-2014 NCAA Football Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Sep 21, 2013 -> 10:21 PM)
Holy hell, ND must be paying the refs even more than last season. This is incredible how much MSU is getting jobbed.

Yep, I thought last year's Pitt and Stanford games were bad....goodness. You know it's bad when Mayock and the NBC broadcast have talked about it more than the game.

Edited by fathom

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 21, 2013 -> 02:21 PM)
Rock, please tell me OSU is scheduling up next year.

Hey we all can't play powerhouses like Akron.

Starting 2015 I think it gets much better. Still need to pay some of the small schools about once a year. Otherwise they lose out on so much money.

QUOTE (zenryan @ Sep 21, 2013 -> 08:40 PM)
Maybe its time for someone else to wear 98...

Michigan OLine is brutal. Wouldn't matter. Don't know why they abandon run game.

Our OLine blows but let's do a QB sneak a minute into the half. Brilliant. NW and OSU will blow this team out.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (WilliamTell @ Sep 21, 2013 -> 10:54 PM)
I don't understand why Gardner doesn't throw the ball out of bounds when he's out of the pocket.

I was yelling the same thing. I dont care who wins, just hate seeing dumb football.

QUOTE (WilliamTell @ Sep 21, 2013 -> 09:54 PM)
I don't understand why Gardner doesn't throw the ball out of bounds when he's out of the pocket.

Because if he aims out of bounds, he'll probably throw it in bounds to UConn. Awful accuracy.

Wonder how long until they try Morris at QB. Michigan could actually really use Gardner back at WR with Gallon.

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 21, 2013 -> 08:46 PM)
Michigan OLine is brutal. Wouldn't matter. Don't know why they abandon run game.

Our OLine blows but let's do a QB sneak a minute into the half. Brilliant. NW and OSU will blow this team out.

The Cats haven't exactly lit the world on fire the last couple weeks either. They were out-gained by an FCS school this week and only won by 14 even with two pick-6's. The offense has been faily blah, hopefully they open things up a bit and get Mark back soon. I guess we'll really see what kind of team they have in two weeks when OSU comes to Evanston.

Wow, these refs are pathetic in the ND/MSU game

No kidding, they let a MSU player punch an ND player, didn't penalize or eject him, and then penalized Brian Kelly when he complained. Not to mention all the additional pass interference penalties MSU got away with that weren't called. ND totally got hosed that game. Would have won by a lot more if not for the refs.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Sep 23, 2013 -> 06:51 AM)
No kidding, they let a MSU player punch an ND player, didn't penalize or eject him, and then penalized Brian Kelly when he complained. Not to mention all the additional pass interference penalties MSU got away with that weren't called. ND totally got hosed that game. Would have won by a lot more if not for the refs.

I was rooting for ND because I had money on them but you have to be joking with this post.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Sep 23, 2013 -> 12:51 PM)

Lmfao

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Sep 23, 2013 -> 06:51 AM)

And this guy wonders why no one takes him seriously.