Official 2013-2014 NCAA Football Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Oct 6, 2013 -> 12:23 AM)
Looks pretty secure there. Hand wrapped around ball, ball on ground, knee on ground.

If his knee is on the ground, then it would look as if it is down in the grass, much like you see a portion of the ball covered by grass.

Compare his knee to the OSu defensive end on the far left's knee.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Oct 6, 2013 -> 12:25 AM)
If his knee is on the ground, then it would look as if it is down in the grass, much like you see a portion of the ball covered by grass.

Compare his knee to the OSu defensive end on the far left's knee.

Shouldnt have grown the grass ridiculously long then for homefield advantage.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Oct 6, 2013 -> 12:30 AM)
Really dude. When have I ever trolled?

Come on, Rock. You know your stuff and you generally provide very good insight, but when it comes to anything pertaining to Ohio State you get a bit nuts. It's not a big deal because the homerism is warranted, but let's not be crazy and act like it's not there.

QUOTE (Boogua @ Oct 6, 2013 -> 12:33 AM)
Come on, Rock. You know your stuff and you generally provide very good insight, but when it comes to anything pertaining to Ohio State you get a bit nuts. It's not a big deal because the homerism is warranted, but let's not be crazy and act like it's not there.

So, how is that trolling? I literally took that pic from a rival's site where they said wow this proves it was good.

I'll stop since clearly folks are angry about the game, but I havent trolled for reactions in all my years on this site. Frankly thats a decent insult.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Oct 6, 2013 -> 12:35 AM)
So, how is that trolling? I literally took that pic from a rival's site where they said wow this proves it was good.

I'll stop since clearly folks are angry about the game, but I havent trolled for reactions in all my years on this site. Frankly thats a decent insult.

I certainly don't think you're trolling, you're just being a homer. I'm not angry about that play cause no one has any idea if he got it or not. That being said his knee was clearly off the ground by the time he gathered control of the ball, where he was eventually down I have no clue because we had awful angles, nobody knows.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Oct 6, 2013 -> 12:38 AM)
I certainly don't think you're trolling, you're just being a homer. I'm not angry about that play cause no one has any idea if he got it or not. That being said his knee was clearly off the ground by the time he gathered control of the ball, where he was eventually down I have no clue because we had awful angles, nobody knows.

I'm fine with being called a homer as I am a HUGE fan. Being called a troll is pretty insulting based on my history on this site.