Gake Threa: Sat. 6/29 Wahoos vs. Yahoos

BigEdWalsh

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gake Threa sounds like a wizard or bounty hunter character from one of my favorite authors, Terry Brooks.

If the White Sox win today, it will be "Remember Gake Threa?" Live long and prosper, Gake Threa!

Never forget.

Edited by caulfield12

As we await today's LOL moments in the game, I was wondering if the Sox the past few years piss away games in the most laughable ways of any team. Or do all teams have these moments? Just seems like the Sox play laugh out loud baseball almost every day and rarely play a clean game.

Do we butcher the game worst than any team since the Mets of the 60s or whenever they were the joke of baseball? Don't most horrible teams just lose without so many embarrassing moments?

p.s. The Cubs can take solace in the fact we had a .500ish season going until they kicked our butt. Since then the Sox have played embarrassing baseball. Of course nobody's been fired or traded yet.It seems like the Sox are more the keystone cops than any team.

Also, Robin is lucky the Sox didn't play like this last year. He'd be considered a joke. I mean how the hell do you lose Game 2 like that yesterday ... at home? There are so many horrible horrible losses.

Edited by greg775