This is great...

Wise Master Buehrle

Went to the Yankees board, read a few posts, some say we're very underrated, some say we're very good, but the fact is, people are now starting to respect our team, someone even said chicago in the same sentence as Seattle and Oakland! That's great if you ask me!

Same on the AOL boards. Very nice to see.

Went to the Yankees board, read a few posts, some say we're very underrated, some say we're very good, but the fact is, people are now starting to respect our team, someone even said chicago in the same sentence as Seattle and Oakland! That's great if you ask me!

Not that it means much, but the Yanks announcers said that the Sox may be the best team in the majors.

On a sidenote the Yanks announcers aren't really that sharp. They didn't know the last team to cream the Yanks in back to back games like this in New York was the Sox.

Hell, they didn't even know Thomas was on that team (Afterall...he just got hosed from winning the MVP that year). Beyond the Yankee announcers having no knowledge of other major league teams they did seem to understand the game and the mechanics of it.

But did anyone else watching the YES network notice they showed absolutely no stats or anything for the Sox hitters (Such as pitch counts or some replays of like Franks homer).

People realizing around the country that this Sox team may not be a team you wanna face in the 1st round, especially if we get our road wins in here.

Of course the key is getting into the first round and nothing is a guarantee right now. If they play good baseball and up to their potential, then I'm very confident, even with a hard schedule.

COME ON SOX :headbang

Seattle is going nowhere but downhill now I think.

Not that it means much, but the Yanks announcers said that the Sox may be the best team in the majors.

On a sidenote the Yanks announcers aren't really that sharp.  They didn't know the last team to cream the Yanks in back to back games like this in New York was the Sox.

Hell, they didn't even know Thomas was on that team (Afterall...he just got hosed from winning the MVP that year).  Beyond the Yankee announcers having no knowledge of other major league teams they did seem to understand the game and the mechanics of it.

But did anyone else watching the YES network notice they showed absolutely no stats or anything for the Sox hitters (Such as pitch counts or some replays of like Franks homer).

If you are referring to Michael Kay, then yes he is a moron.

On a sidenote the Yanks announcers aren't really that sharp.  They didn't know the last team to cream the Yanks in back to back games like this in New York was the Sox.

Hell, they didn't even know Thomas was on that team (Afterall...he just got hosed from winning the MVP that year).  Beyond the Yankee announcers having no knowledge of other major league teams they did seem to understand the game and the mechanics of it.

If you are referring to Michael Kay, then yes he is a moron.

I dunno...they had 3 guys in the booth and they were all babbling at one point or another.

At times it was ugly. They knew nothing about other teams.

THey didnt know that colon throws harder as the game goes along and they didnt know it was actually Cotts turn in the rotation. BIggest idiots ive heard all season.

THey didnt know that colon throws harder as the game goes along and they didnt know it was actually Cotts turn in the rotation. BIggest idiots ive heard all season.

Only good things they mentioned was Boomer using the slide step and how they talked about how Colon falls back and thats not a typical style pitchers would want.

I also kind of liked how they talked about Everetts split grip. That was about it.

I LOVED watching the game though :cheers

Well when u clobber the Yankees in NY on back to back nights people r gonna take notice. That was an awesome display the boys put on tonight. Once again dominant hitting capped off by an excellent pitching performace by Bartolo. I don't care what anybody says. When they're all right we've got the best 1-2-3 pitching trio in all of baseball. And that includes Oakland... :bringit

To be fair, no one has been quite sure who was pitching for us on TH, but the stuff about Colon has been known for years...

hell, even some of my mongoloid deadbeat employees who couldn't tell a baseball  from a toothbrush are giving the sox some love..... probably just sucking up though.... still it is nice

Yeah.. here too. My boss has been in here 3 times this morning. Looking to score playoff tickets no doubt.

If he gives me an extra week of paid vacation I might consider it.. :lol: