2014-2015 NFL Football thread

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Nov 9, 2014 -> 08:18 PM)
And in the head coach's tenure the worst part of the team has been the defense. It's a huge issue.

True, but the defense hasn't been as talented. All the talent is on offense and going in today they were 18th in points/game. The head coach is supposed to be an offensive "guru"

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Nov 9, 2014 -> 08:26 PM)
Is that the coaching or the players the coach has? And how have injuries factored into that? Tucker sucks, not denying that, but there's not as much to go on with him as others.

Clearly offensively the personnel is there. Defensively maybe not but there is something wrong more than lack of talent when guys are that wide open and scoring is that easy.

QUOTE (bmags @ Nov 9, 2014 -> 08:27 PM)
The d is pretty healthy this game. And two straight deep uncovered players is coaching.

Again, I'm not saying Tucker is good or the D is acceptable, but when you start the list of what needs to change going forward Tucker is about 6-7 on my list.

Edited by Jenksismybitch

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Nov 9, 2014 -> 08:31 PM)
Again, I'm not saying Tucker is good or the D is acceptabke, but when your start the list of what needs to change going forward Tucker is about 6-7 on my list.

6 0r 7 who the hell you going to beat giving up 79 points in a game and a half?

Again, I'm not saying Tucker is good or the D is acceptabke, but when your start the list of what needs to change going forward Tucker is about 6-7 on my list.

II know Cutler will always be your number one but how do to say this at this point in the game?

Again, I'm not saying Tucker is good or the D is acceptable, but when you start the list of what needs to change going forward Tucker is about 6-7 on my list.
We can't fire Trestman and Tucker at the same time? DeCamillas needs to go, too

Even though by far the largest weakness of this team the last two years has been the defense? Ok I guess.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Nov 9, 2014 -> 08:34 PM)
Completely blown coverage is on the coach, and when did Jennings become s***ty?

Lol, this crap is hilarious given the justifications for Cutler over the years. For the 15th time, Tucker sucks. Not arguing that. But when you look at the failure of the 2014-2015 Bears, Tucker is not making the headline. That's all i'm saying here.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Nov 9, 2014 -> 08:36 PM)
Lol, this crap is hilarious given the justifications for Cutler over the years. For the 15th time, Tucker sucks. Not arguing that. But when you look at the failure of the 2014-2015 Bears, Tucker is not making the headline. That's all i'm saying here.

28-0 early in the second. How can you keep saying this.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Nov 9, 2014 -> 08:34 PM)
Even though by far the largest weakness of this team the last two years has been the defense? Ok I guess.

Not that it would have mattered, but injuries have been brutal on the defense this year and last. But I can't ignore how awful the offense has been and how much the defense has to play and when they have to play.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Nov 9, 2014 -> 08:37 PM)
Not that it would have mattered, but injuries have been brutal on the defense this year and last. But I can't ignore how awful the offense has been and how much the defense has to play and when they have to play.

you were saying about justifications and excuses?

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Nov 9, 2014 -> 08:37 PM)

That is the point they do not play they roll over and give up TD after TD! Every QB having a record day week after week.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Nov 9, 2014 -> 08:37 PM)
28-0 early in the second. How can you keep saying this.

Lol, alright man. It's all on Tucker and the defense. The unit that no one expected was going to be very good is not good, so it's all their fault the Bears are losing these games. Let's ignore the other side of the ball. The one that was supposed to be Superbowl caliber. The one with the highest paid player in the league.

Edited by Jenksismybitch