2014-2015 NFL Football thread

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Nov 9, 2014 -> 08:15 PM)
No one is defending Tucker. It's just that the head coach, QB, and offense deserve the most blame, that's where the money has been spent

And in the head coach's tenure the worst part of the team has been the defense. It's a huge issue.

I think this game will end up sealing the possibility of Trestman getting a year 3 and that's not a bad thing.

Ultimately, I've seen teams that were decent start the season this bad before figuring it out. The Bears getting worse as the season gets along is a veryyyyy bad sign.

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Nov 9, 2014 -> 08:23 PM)
There was a legit reason why Trestman wasn't offered an NFL HC job before, he sucks

I think a lot of NFL guys are saying I told you so about Trestman. Tucker has to be fired Monday has too.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Nov 9, 2014 -> 08:11 PM)
No, it isn't. The terrible defense is half the problem.

Is that the coaching or the players the coach has? And how have injuries factored into that? Tucker sucks, not denying that, but there's not as much to go on with him as others.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Nov 10, 2014 -> 03:26 AM)
Is that the coaching or the players the coach has? And how have injuries factored into that? Tucker sucks, not denying that, but there's not as much to go on with him as others.

The d is pretty healthy this game. And two straight deep uncovered players is coaching.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Nov 9, 2014 -> 09:26 PM)

Frankly, a weaker and more injured Bears roster last year significantly outperformed this one.