Midwest Region

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (WilliamTell @ Mar 28, 2014 -> 08:20 PM)
Michigan should've gotten that tipped ball out of bounds but that doesn't change the fact they've let up and at this pace will lose. I like Lavert but he just doesn't make smart decisions.

Worst half he's played all year.

Cannot believe the ref allowed the game to be decided by a flop (or, if you're biased, a 50-50 call at best) What bulls***. You just don't call that there. Let the players decide the outcome.

Edited by dasox24

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Mar 29, 2014 -> 10:26 AM)
Cannot believe the ref allowed the game to be decided by a flop (or, if you're biased, a 50-50 call at best) What bulls***. You just don't call that there. Let the players decide the outcome.

I didn't see much of the game at all but I did see that play and I'm still not convinced that Morgan was even touched, awful call. That being said, it does sound like there were some questionable calls that went Tennessee's way as well.

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Mar 29, 2014 -> 10:26 AM)

Even if it's a no call, Michigan recovers the ball.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Mar 30, 2014 -> 12:06 PM)
Kentucky's Willie Cauley-Stein out for the remainder of the tournament.

Meh. As long as Randle and Harrisons are there.

Deep breath.

Edited by Brian

Dakari Johnson was REALLY good....calmed and poised, in place of Cauley-Stein last game. I think it was Carlesimo who said Randle was forcing things over and over again, putting the ball on the floor and getting stripped or turning it over, Johnson stayed within himself when KY got down.

Not a HUGE loss like one of the Harrisons or Randle would be.