Kansas City Royals vs Chicago White Sox 3:10 PM

Kyyle23

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Wanne @ Apr 4, 2014 -> 09:48 PM)
if anybody wants to complain about Hawk...listen to this homer in the Royals booth right now.

Good god...dude...STFU!!!

The Royals announcers are in the news. They will say nothing remotely critical of the team and the basis of their broadcats are enlightening statements like, "Wouldn't it be great to see Billy get a hold of one with the bases loaded?" Say what you want. Hawk and Stone get to criticize the team and that is refreshing.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 4, 2014 -> 03:48 PM)
On first view, seemed like he wasn't as far past 2nd as expected when the camera view changed. He was running all the way though.

I guess I'm confused. It looks like he picked up McEwing who was waving him the whole time. I don't see what he did wrong. That's on McEwing. Dumb wave.

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Apr 4, 2014 -> 09:53 PM)
I guess I'm confused. It looks like he picked up McEwing who was waving him the whole time. I don't see what he did wrong. That's on McEwing. Dumb wave.

He didn't do anything wrong...just thought he got a bad jump off the bat possibly.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 4, 2014 -> 02:48 PM)
Not that it will matter, but that third place coach is a fricking moron. How can you be that dumb and have a major league job? Gordon is the best in baseball at plays like that. My god, McEwen. Idiotic.

McEwing.

Generally not a good idea to run on Royals' outfielders, although Gordon played that one perfectly.

Francouer had an even bigger arm, but Aoki's in RF now...

Eaton had a chance at that, but the wind killed it and took the ball away from Adam. Nothing you can do with the swirling winds today. Almost made a spectacular play on it though, great effort.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 4, 2014 -> 03:50 PM)
I'm not sure he could have caught it, but it just seems like he's not getting good reads on anything hit out there right now. Like you said, why play him so shallow with wind flying out and Johnson trying to pitch Gordon inside?

It's moronic. He should be played deep all the time. I'd rather him come in on the ball with his arm.