2014-2015 NBA thread

QUOTE (Brian @ May 9, 2015 -> 05:58 PM)
Nba says the correct no call was made on Lebron with 3 secs left. Ok.

You have got to be s***ting me. Why say anything at all? That erodes the confidence I have in the league. Just saying it doesn't make it true, NBA

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Jake @ May 9, 2015 -> 05:47 PM)
You have got to be s***ting me. Why say anything at all? That erodes the confidence I have in the league. Just saying it doesn't make it true, NBA

LeBron intentional foul is actually not a foul...hahaha

QUOTE (chw42 @ May 9, 2015 -> 11:07 PM)
I'm watching the highlights of the end of Hawks Wizards and I don't even know half the players the Hawks have out there.

Earlier at a poker game I frequent I saw the bottom of ESPN and said, "I know a ton about sports, but who the **** is Muscala." That's insane. I can usually name every player on the court and the college they went to.

Edited by Boogua

QUOTE (chw42 @ May 9, 2015 -> 10:52 PM)
Tomorrow is huge for this series. Go up 3-1 and I put our chances of winning this thing at around 85%. Lose it and it's probably 40%.

It's amazing how if it went 2-2 the series seems over for us even though we are up 2-1.

I hate that it is an afternoon game, we usually suck during those. Pau will probably be out so I'm not sure what to think about this game

QUOTE (chw42 @ May 9, 2015 -> 11:07 PM)
I'm watching the highlights of the end of Hawks Wizards and I don't even know half the players the Hawks have out there.

QUOTE (Boogua @ May 10, 2015 -> 01:26 AM)
Earlier at a poker game I frequent I saw the bottom of ESPN and said, "I know a ton about sports, but who the **** is Muscala." That's insane. I can usually name every player on the court and the college they went to.

Yea I was watching the game and Hawks were loosing big time, where coach essentially threw in the towel and brought in the whole bench.

PS. Kyle Korver still can't hit a 3 when it matters.

QUOTE (Brian @ May 10, 2015 -> 01:32 PM)
Not really. Maybe if it was Jo.

Pau's defense and rebounding killed them in games two and three. The pick and roll game is great but the Cavs adjusted. Noah is more important than Pau in this series IMO.

So the "do we just hand the warriors the trophy" talk is so long ago I can't even find it but I can't help but notice there have been 0 comments on that series since the Grizz took game 2, and now the unbeatable warriors are down 2-1.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 10, 2015 -> 02:13 PM)
So the "do we just hand the warriors the trophy" talk is so long ago I can't even find it but I can't help but notice there have been 0 comments on that series since the Grizz took game 2, and now the unbeatable warriors are down 2-1.

Tony Allen has been up in Thompsons kitchen for the entire series