6/28 at Blue Jays

flavum

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (South Side Fireworks Man @ Jun 28, 2014 -> 02:54 PM)
That's a defensive downgrade at 2B, and defensive wash in RF. It's unknown if either is an upgrade at the plate. And if they do trade Alexei, it's likely his replacement will be both an offensive and defensive downgrade.

Not a very big one if so.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 28, 2014 -> 01:47 PM)
Johnson replaces Beckham, Avi replaces Viciedo. Do you expect ADA, Flowers and Dunn back? What if they trade Alexei?

I already figured in Avi, that's why I said 5 spots, not 6.

And it's not a matter of me not wanting it to happen, it's a matter of Hahn being able to turn over THAT much of the roster in one season.

LOL.

Viciedo only 2 for 13 on the series, 7 K's but two huge homers. That's making them count.

Guerra's up in the pen. Sale's velocity is down quite a bit today in the late innings. Okay, still at 94-95. Saw a couple at 88.

Reyes is undoubtedly looking to go. 16/17. But Sale will keep him close, the left-handedness gives him a huge advantage here.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Jun 28, 2014 -> 12:58 PM)
Also, Jays fans must be ready for rip Gibbons head off for that move. Why pull Stroman who has dominated Viciedo in his first 2 AB? Awful decision to pull him there.

Harrelson supposedly told the Jays' radio guys that Stroman has the best stuff of any RHP he's seen this year other than Scherzer.

Should see a RH reliever against Encarnacion in the bottom of the 8th. Sale's already at 108 pitches. Then Navarro and Glenn.

Edited by caulfield12