7/27 - Sox vs Twins

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jul 27, 2014 -> 03:22 PM)
I went out for lunch Friday and when I came back to my office, I realized they screwed up my order. I am pretty certain Robin had something to do with it.

Again, all I blamed Robin for was not going out to find out what was going on and to give his pitcher a little support and show his players he's into the game and has their backs. I didn't blame him nor imply he was to blame for any of the pitches Beli threw. If you inferred that I did you are mistaken.

Some here seem to think Robin never does anything less than perfectly.

QUOTE (peavy44 @ Jul 27, 2014 -> 03:31 PM)
This game is over just start trading beckham danks dunn de aza tank belly plz hahn start trading people

Uh... You think he hasnt been fielding calls?

QUOTE (South Side Fireworks Man @ Jul 27, 2014 -> 03:32 PM)
Again, all I blamed Robin for was not going out to find out what was going on and to give his pitcher a little support and show his players he's into the game and has their backs. I didn't blame him nor imply he was to blame for any of the pitches Beli threw. If you inferred that I did you are mistaken.

Still, you are full of s***. Robin's players know he has their backs.

QUOTE (South Side Fireworks Man @ Jul 27, 2014 -> 02:32 PM)

Only a few. It's hard to blame him for specific losses, but just once I'd like to see him be one step ahead of the opposite dugout.

Get used to him, though. The anti-Ozzie will get a long leash.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jul 27, 2014 -> 03:35 PM)
Still, you are full of s***. Robin's players know he has their backs.

I'm full of s*** for expressing an opinion? All I did was posted a comment that Robin as the manager should have come out of the dugout as soon as the home plate ump motioned to the other ump and they both approached his pitcher. I just figure almost any manager would want to come out and see what's going on.

I don't appreciate your personal attack calling me full of s***. I thought you were better than that.

QUOTE (South Side Fireworks Man @ Jul 27, 2014 -> 03:42 PM)
I'm full of s*** for expressing an opinion? All I did was posted a comment that Robin as the manager should have come out of the dugout as soon as the home plate ump motioned to the other ump and they both approached his pitcher. I just figure almost any manager would want to come out and see what's going on.

I don't appreciate your personal attack calling me full of s***. I thought you were better than that.

You are ful of s*** for saying Robin needs to show his players he has their backs when the umpires are asking a pitcher to remove a rubberband.