2014 Fantasy Football Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SnB @ Dec 9, 2014 -> 11:51 AM)
Missed the playoffs due to the division format, would have been in otherwise.

Saaaad.

Sucks doesn't it?

My team was on fire too because of Beckham and Evans, just sucks.

I had such a weird season though, started 4-0 and then lost 5 straight and then won my last 5.

Edited by Rowand44

So I'm up by 4 in my most important league. I have Drew Brees left and he has Matt Forte (PPR).

And in my other league I am down by 10 with Jay Cutler and Alshon Jeffery left and he has Martellus Bennett. Also PPR

I think the first is going to come down to the end, but I feel like I should handle the second matchup unless Bennett catches 15 passes again

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Dec 15, 2014 -> 08:00 AM)
Random FF question: I think I got credit for 33 yards Delanie Walker received off of a lateral in the last play of the Titans-Jets game...is that how those plays are always scored? Would hate to see something like that stat corrected later in the week since I'm in a close matchup

I think so. If there was a fumble, I think it could be different, but given they were all clean laterals, I don't think it would change.

Good chance to advance to the finals in both my leagues.

Need 15.6 from Alshon and Graham, should happen

Got a 24 point lead with Stills vs. Brees, so if he goes off, just can't completely ignore Stills.

Finally a good reason to watch a Bears game!

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Dec 15, 2014 -> 05:42 PM)
Good chance to advance to the finals in both my leagues.

Need 15.6 from Alshon and Graham, should happen

Got a 24 point lead with Stills vs. Brees, so if he goes off, just can't completely ignore Stills.

Finally a good reason to watch a Bears game!

Apparently I am the only one still posting in this thread, but winner winner chicken dinner. Made the finals in both leagues, Cutler to Alshon garbage time has saved me

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Dec 16, 2014 -> 12:22 AM)
Apparently I am the only one still posting in this thread, but winner winner chicken dinner. Made the finals in both leagues, Cutler to Alshon garbage time has saved me

It saved you and pissed off a couple others. :lol:

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Dec 16, 2014 -> 01:22 AM)

The Cutler/Alshon garbage time drive saved me as well. This has been the best fantasy year of my life so far. I'm on the finals of the 3 leagues I care about and am in the final of another league I don't care much about (full IDP league, so it's interesting, but I just fill a spot for a college friend who needed more people).

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Dec 18, 2014 -> 09:20 AM)
Well Cutler being benched just f***ed me in one of my leagues. You can play QB in the Flex so most people play 2 QB. Also makes Jeffery practically unplayable. I have Hopkins to replace him but he's in the same situation. Ugh, brutal.

Just pick up Clausen, he is gonna "light it up"! :lol:

One of my teams has to start Jeffery and Hopkins. Hope their talent can overcome the QB play.