2014 Fantasy Football Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I drafted Mike Evans late and in the 3 games I've started him, he's caught a TD in all 3, including 2 in one of those games.

That and Lamar Miller has been my lone bright spots this year.

edit--forgot about adding Forsett too. everyone else has been pretty disappointing.

Edited by zenryan

QUOTE (zenryan @ Nov 9, 2014 -> 05:52 PM)
I drafted Mike Evans late and in the 3 games I've started him, he's caught a TD in all 3, including 2 in one of those games.

That and Lamar Miller has been my lone bright spots this year.

edit--forgot about adding Forsett too. everyone else has been pretty disappointing.

Someone in my main league gave up on Evans way too early and I was able to grab him off the waiver wire. Between that and adding Beckham I have been able to add some decent depth to my squad.

QUOTE (raBBit @ Nov 9, 2014 -> 06:29 PM)
I am up 41 and I have Lacy tonight but he has Kelvin Benjamin, McCoy and Maclin tomorrow night. I just know I am going to lose. If I lose I will still have 2nd or 3rd most points in the league so it'll be painful.

It was nice to have Dez and Megatron together for the first time. They gave me 50+ in a 1/2 PPR league.

Which did you trade for?

I had Nick Foles as my starting QB. He gets hurt last week. I start Carson Palmer and he gets hurt this week.

My backup is RG3. Looks like RG3 will get hurt next week too, but that won't be too surprising.

I had Foles at QB. He got hurt, so I picked up the Sanchize and then for good measure picked up Jordan Matthews. I started Matthews in place of Michael Floyd (damn you Michael Floyd), so I'm hoping Sanchez throws for about 400 yards and 4 TDs and that Matthews catches 10 passes and 2 TDs. I'm down 50, so that would be amazing.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Nov 10, 2014 -> 01:00 PM)
In one of my leagues I have Peyton, Marshawn and Jordy and there's a very real possibility that I still might lose this week.

Did the rest of your players get you 0 points or something?

Marshawn and Jordy got around 75 combined. Peyton got at least 25 I'd think.

QUOTE (gatnom @ Nov 10, 2014 -> 01:55 PM)
Who are you playing?

Nobody outstanding actually, just a lot of consistency through out his team.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Nov 10, 2014 -> 03:46 PM)
Did the rest of your players get you 0 points or something?

Marshawn and Jordy got around 75 combined. Peyton got at least 25 I'd think.

Damn close. Everyone else just completely sucked on my squad.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Nov 10, 2014 -> 10:21 AM)
I had Foles at QB. He got hurt, so I picked up the Sanchize and then for good measure picked up Jordan Matthews. I started Matthews in place of Michael Floyd (damn you Michael Floyd), so I'm hoping Sanchez throws for about 400 yards and 4 TDs and that Matthews catches 10 passes and 2 TDs. I'm down 50, so that would be amazing.

Now currently winning 125-122

!!!!!!

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Nov 10, 2014 -> 10:11 PM)
Now currently winning 125-122

!!!!!!

Nice. I liked them this week because I think they established some chemistry as the B team in the preseason. Plus, I don't think Foles is anything special, it was more about Chip Kelly's system, so why couldn't Sanchize put up some decent numbers? Those two won me some nice $$$ on FanDuel. :D