4/23 - White Sox vs. Royals 7:10 CST

Dunt

• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Apr 23, 2015 -> 08:26 PM)
with his secondary lead (as he should be getting in case of a passed ball) he was deads to rights. did a good job staying alive to get guys over imo. the real tragedy was gillaspie completely f***ing up two hanging sliders from Ventura. the first one he yanked foul, the 2nd he was even more early on.

I'm not worried as much about Abreu. Garcia could have been out at 3rd had he waited another second and Gillaspie should have been on 2nd with ease

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Apr 23, 2015 -> 09:38 PM)
I'm sick of modern baseball. k,k,k,k,k,k, home run, walk,,,,k,k,k,k,walk,,,single,,,,k,k, hr

no action most innings at all. not even balls in play.

That's just white sox baseball. Most other teams actually can hit

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Apr 24, 2015 -> 01:45 AM)
I would feel a lot better about this offense's long-term prospects if LaRoche was batting 5th and we had a legit cleanup hitter, especially against LHP and during inter-league play.

Extremely limited power from the 5-9 spots in the order. Avi's just not showing much progress vs RHP

4 f***ing pitches my god this offense sucks. Now Ventura will be back out for another inning.

This might just be me, but I am ready for a change at 3B. I want to see Matt Davidson there instead of Connor. He cannot be worse and it will bode well for the Sox offense bc they can DH Davidson when facing lefties and have Bacon play 3B. And the kid has power.

Edited by Condor13