5/5 Tigers at White Sox

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ May 5, 2015 -> 01:36 PM)
Figures it will be about 50 degrees tonight, but the Sox have their top 3 going. A sweep would be great, but 2 out of 3 real nice.

Tigers don't get swept. It's in their DNA. One of three wins saves Robin's job? Two would have the Sox thinking wildcard again? Safe bet, Sox win one of three somehow.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 5, 2015 -> 03:36 PM)
Tigers don't get swept. It's in their DNA. One of three wins saves Robin's job? Two would have the Sox thinking wildcard again? Safe bet, Sox win one of three somehow.

Only in the playoffs when it really matters

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 5, 2015 -> 01:36 PM)

Watch a lot of post season baseball, do you?

why does it seem as i may be the only one enjoying today. feels like a new season again. i don't know, maybe its b/c this whole thing yesterday got the sox ownership group pissed off. i like that thought. i hope that is what happen.

sox in 15. :drink

QUOTE (LDF @ May 5, 2015 -> 04:36 PM)
why does it seem as i may be the only one enjoying today. feels like a new season again. i don't know, maybe its b/c this whole thing yesterday got the sox ownership group pissed off. i like that thought. i hope that is what happen.

sox in 15. :drink

What did I miss?

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ May 5, 2015 -> 10:43 PM)
What did I miss?

nothing, just embellishing on my hopes and having a good time.

edit... that and the great article that caulfield provided about the sox front office.

On Monday, fans already were calling for a managerial change. The Sox’ front office was not a happy place Monday, but firing Ventura isn’t likely under chairman Jerry Reinsdorf’s watch, the big-league executive said.
Edited by LDF

QUOTE (flavum @ May 5, 2015 -> 05:04 PM)
A couple pregame Hahn clips...

The one common point in both clips...it has to get started or turned around pretty soon.

You could see he was trying to come up for reasons/rationale for the baserunning and defensive mistakes, lots of theories out there.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 5, 2015 -> 06:22 PM)
The one common point in both clips...it has to get started or turned around pretty soon.

Yeah, I noticed that. They know 22 games isn't enough, but if it turns into 12-19 or 11-20, things will happen.

Blah...that's all he can really say, to be honest.

I hope that honestly, they see this kind of s*** as a pattern which doesn't seem to get addressed and rectified under this coaching staff, and they are just biding their time until they get another manager in place.

QUOTE (flavum @ May 6, 2015 -> 12:04 AM)
A couple pregame Hahn clips...

he really didn't sound too happy, did he.

i like that statement of the accountability point. ummmm

QUOTE (fathom @ May 5, 2015 -> 07:09 PM)
No one at the game. Sad to see against your main rival.

This is really a fantastic night to get hammered on cheap beer and watch the Sox and forget they suck

That lasted one pitch