Marvel Entertainment Thread

WilliamTell

One of my favorite superheroes, so I'm really exited for this but damn the trailer makes the movie look like a highlight reel of Batman Begins, Interstellar and Inception.

Marvel has been describing this as a combo of Kubrick, Mayazaki and the Matrix for a long time and didn't get that vibe at all but my hopes are still high.

QUOTE (Joshua Strong @ Apr 12, 2016 -> 11:22 PM)
One of my favorite superheroes, so I'm really exited for this but damn the trailer makes the movie look like a highlight reel of Batman Begins, Interstellar and Inception.

Marvel has been describing this as a combo of Kubrick, Mayazaki and the Matrix for a long time and didn't get that vibe at all but my hopes are still high.

I didn't see any Kubrick in that trailer but I definitely got a Matrix vibe from a couple of the short clips. But regardless we will need to see a full trailer to get a better idea of what the film is going to look like.

Robert Downey Jr., who was in Iron Man, Iron Man 2, Avengers, Iron Man 3, Avengers 2, and the upcoming Captain America: Civil War has signed on to start in Spider-Man Homecoming.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 21, 2016 -> 02:16 PM)
Robert Downey Jr., who was in Iron Man, Iron Man 2, Avengers, Iron Man 3, Avengers 2, and the upcoming Captain America: Civil War has signed on to start in Spider-Man Homecoming.

I heard Iron Man will make an appearance in the new (unwritten) Spiderman movie....didn't sound like he's starring in it......( I assume you meant star and not start..lol)

Edited by juddling

QUOTE (juddling @ Apr 21, 2016 -> 06:36 PM)
I heard Iron Man will make an appearance in the new (unwritten) Spiderman movie....didn't sound like he's starring in it......( I assume you meant star and not start..lol)

I don't even pay attention to autocorrect anymore

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 29, 2016 -> 09:53 PM)
That movie that came out with Thomas Jane was probably one of the least-viewed superhero movies, but it actually wasn't too bad.

I enjoyed it. He took the role on like Ryan Reynolds did with Deadpool. I feel pretty bad for him that the movie isn't regarded as a better one.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Apr 29, 2016 -> 08:18 PM)
Travolta wasn't good as Howard Saint. IMO everything was good about the Thomas Jane Punisher except the villain, and it dragged the movie down

So he was the KyYle of the Punisher movie?

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ May 1, 2016 -> 10:02 PM)
I couldn't get through it. Too ham fisted. They tried though

I love how ridiculously over the top it is and it's very hammy. And the level of violence was great. One of my favorite CBMs of all time.