White Sox vs Astros Game Thread 5/31

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ May 31, 2015 -> 02:36 PM)
Chuck is a great pro. I'm liking him more and more . Swirsky is in his 50's but compared to Hawk he's a spring chicken. Nice to see some youthful energy in the booth.

Also, I frankly like the "I don't know what I'm talking about STeve, so why don't you explain this a bit more" schtick. I liked when he challenged STone on the Batting Average, it was an interesting exchange.

QUOTE (bmags @ May 31, 2015 -> 03:39 PM)
Also, I frankly like the "I don't know what I'm talking about STeve, so why don't you explain this a bit more" schtick. I liked when he challenged STone on the Batting Average, it was an interesting exchange.

I have started counting the number of times Hawk talks over Stone during the game. It's usually at least once per inning. Stone is too nice of a guy to stop him.

Hawk needs to go, ASAP.

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ May 31, 2015 -> 02:42 PM)
I have started counting the number of times Hawk talks over Stone during the game. It's usually at least once per inning. Stone is too nice of a guy to stop him.

Hawk needs to go, ASAP.

The reality is Hawk is a much nicer person than Stone.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ May 31, 2015 -> 02:43 PM)
The reality is Hawk is a much nicer person than Stone.

Really? Met Stone last year and was very nice and cordial to our group. Haven't had the chance to talk to hawk ever

Are you guys serious about Chuck? I haven't been here much this year, but I just came here to post how they could call this...Interview With Steve Stone (with Chuck drooling). He fawns all over him, the bromance is a bit much for me. LOL

Stone and Wimpy was awesome though. It's kinda weird how much the announcers affect the enjoyment of the game for me.