2015-2016 NBA Thread

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Mar 24, 2016 -> 10:32 AM)
How has no one in the Chicago media blasted Hoiberg? Or have they and I am just ignorant?

Hoiberg has an excuse because this (basically the same) roster quit on Thibs last season. Not saying that's a legit excuse, but I do believe that's why he's escaped some of the heat he probably deserves.

Gar Forman has to be fired this offseason. This roster is absolute s***.

QUOTE (mmmmmbeeer @ Mar 25, 2016 -> 02:46 AM)
Hoiberg has an excuse because this (basically the same) roster quit on Thibs last season. Not saying that's a legit excuse, but I do believe that's why he's escaped some of the heat he probably deserves.

Gar Forman has to be fired this offseason. This roster is absolute s***.

How did the roster quit last year? If Pau does not get hurt there is a good chance they beat he Cavs.

Hoiberg and Gar should both be shown the door and not certain how Paxson stays.

QUOTE (Harry Chappas @ Mar 25, 2016 -> 08:42 AM)
How did the roster quit last year? If Pau does not get hurt there is a good chance they beat he Cavs.

Hoiberg and Gar should both be shown the door and not certain how Paxson stays.

That final game against the Cavs, they definitely quit. Other than that, I don't see it

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Mar 25, 2016 -> 06:52 AM)
That final game against the Cavs, they definitely quit. Other than that, I don't see it

Yeah, what you two say. This year, I'd agree that at least parts quit or there is a ton of "I". Interestingly enough, I feel as if Rose isn't getting enough credit for how efficient he's been offensively (at least as a scorer). His passing still needs to improve, but thus far, I'd actually call this a pretty productive season out of Rose (especially given where it started) and I'd have to feel like Rose would be feeling pretty good in the grand scheme of things (on a personal level). Also, if Bulls go another direction, I'd also argue Rose is absolutely moveable (especially given the increase in the cap) if the front office determined they wanted to move another direction.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/24133...on-Knee-Surgery

Are you kidding me. Shut him down, this team blows. It is beyond doomed anyway. Let Butler rest or get his knee scoped if that is what is needed. How can a medical staff be so consistently wrong as this staff seems to be. Living in a market with two major organizations, I've never seen this type of issues with say the Lakers or Clippers.

QUOTE (Tony @ Mar 25, 2016 -> 09:44 AM)
And the amazing thing is JR's other team is known across the sports world for having one of the best medical staffs, and is always #1 in terms of players not missing time on the DL.

Yeah, so weird.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Mar 25, 2016 -> 11:34 AM)
http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/24133...on-Knee-Surgery

Are you kidding me. Shut him down, this team blows. It is beyond doomed anyway. Let Butler rest or get his knee scoped if that is what is needed. How can a medical staff be so consistently wrong as this staff seems to be. Living in a market with two major organizations, I've never seen this type of issues with say the Lakers or Clippers.

Play for the draft and hope for a miracle. This team is toast.

QUOTE (Tony @ Mar 25, 2016 -> 11:44 AM)
And the amazing thing is JR's other team is known across the sports world for having one of the best medical staffs, and is always #1 in terms of players not missing time on the DL.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Mar 25, 2016 -> 12:00 PM)
Yeah, so weird.

There's a huge overlap in the medical staff.

Which makes me think it's more of an issue with the training staffs.

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Mar 26, 2016 -> 06:02 PM)
Bulls literally have 0 excuse of losing tonight. Vucevic, Oladipo, and ilyasova are not playing tonight. Also, Orlando on the 2nd half of a back to back

And they gave up 68 first half points. This team has just absolutely quit.

All starts with Rose I reckon, Payton is getting into the paint at will and the Bulls don't exactly have a rim protector as it is.

They really need to try and move him in the off-season when the cap goes up.

I got absolutely demolished on this board for posting my Chicago Front Office Rankings. I put the Bulls FO last behind the Blackhawks, Cubs, Bears, and Sox. Those rankings look pretty accurate now don't they?

Also, I wonder where all the people are who were hating on my "The Bulls' biggest problem is John Paxson and Gar Forman" thread. The Paxson apologists have nothing else to say. Out of excuses for a mediocre player who made a couple of clutch shots riding the coattails of the greatest of all time. 15+ years of mediocre/garbage basketball.

Can't wait for White Sox baseball to start up in a few weeks...

Edited by ozzfest