9/14 vs Oakland A's

flavum

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Sep 14, 2015 -> 10:08 PM)
s***, Carson Fulmer went down?

C'mon, guys. Thompson isn't even a top-5 Sox prospect.

Was talking about in the bigs not overall (and I said promising). Unless you believe Micah Johnson has been as good. Btw, Tim Anderson is before Fulmer.

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Sep 14, 2015 -> 10:21 PM)
Micah with 3 walks in the game.

IF JR maintains his current front office, he's going to be packaged likely with someone like Trayce and a pitching prospect for a veteran off of a career year, or a declining star.

Edited by GreenSox

In fairness to Robertson keep in mind Ventura hasn't used him well this year at all. He'll pitch him three days in a row than sit him for a week because the Sox can't consistently put him in a situation where he can pitch regularly.

And I understand X-Rays are negative on Thompson...shoulder sprain, day to day (as are we all...)

Mark

Edited by Lip Man 1

QUOTE (bmags @ Sep 14, 2015 -> 10:32 PM)
Robertson could also find it within himself to overcome adversity and hold 4 run leads

Flare for a double, strikeout, 1st and 3rd nobody out. He did give up a walk and a solid single, but he certainly didn't pitch bad enough to give up 4. I am a Flowers defender, but there is no excuse for the glove work in the 9th.

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Sep 14, 2015 -> 11:11 PM)
Meaningless games don't appeal to people. It's not Rodon or Sale pitching and TFT is out.

To be honest, i'm tuning in every time Micah comes to bat, I've liked what i've seen tonight 0-2 3BB. Last AB was a 8 pitch affair, took the ball, and kept at it with 6 balls in the zone. Thats what I want to see out of all the young hitters, good solid ABs.