Cubs-Cards NLDS

LittleHurt05

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I'm Hahn I'm on the phone with St Louis as soon as possible, this is an embarrassing series lost for the Cardinals. I feel ashamed watching St Louis, I couldnt imagine how their management feels. How is their minor league system? They could use Q

Edited by Flash Tizzle

QUOTE (Harry Chappas @ Oct 13, 2015 -> 06:35 PM)
Colon could be a cubs nightmare. I can see him pitching in every game.

If the Mets even get to the NLCS. Kershaw on the mound tonight. He's due for a win. That series is going back to LA.

Edited by Soxfan90

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Oct 13, 2015 -> 06:38 PM)
If I'm Hahn I'm on the phone with St Louis as soon as possible, this is an embarrassing series lost for the Cardinals. I feel ashamed watching St Louis, I couldnt imagine how their management feels. How is their minor league system? They could use Q

They always have some prospect with a cliche name who will drive in 80 runs and walk a bunch of times

Edited by AustinIllini

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Oct 13, 2015 -> 06:41 PM)
For our organization, he was a Top 10. They probably thought they knew better than everyone else.

Or it was just a trade that didn't work out. I know the "30-30" thing is quoted here often, but did anyone other than Hawk actually say that?

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Oct 13, 2015 -> 11:38 PM)

They faded so hard down the stretch. They should be better next year.

Their best two starters got hurt and Wacha was completely out of gas down the stretch. They should be fine next year if they have less injuries.

Piscotty would have to be involved if Q is going there. Hahn shouldn't settle for anything less than him as the centerpiece.

QUOTE (soxfan49 @ Oct 13, 2015 -> 06:45 PM)
People have said this now for months. Stop. They're good and the Sox are s***.

Yeah, the reality of the situation is the Cubs are damn good. If they get past the Cards I think they will go to the World Series this year. Will they win it, though? We shall see.

QUOTE (Soxfan90 @ Oct 13, 2015 -> 06:46 PM)
Yeah, the reality of the situation is the Cubs are damn good. If they get past the Cards I think they will go to the World Series this year. Will they win it, though? We shall see.

Possibly. The Mets and Dodgers are both substantially better teams than this version of the Cardinals though.

QUOTE (Soxfan90 @ Oct 13, 2015 -> 06:46 PM)

I'd take the Astros, Royals, or Jays over the Cubs.

QUOTE (OmarComing25 @ Oct 13, 2015 -> 06:43 PM)
Or it was just a trade that didn't work out. I know the "30-30" thing is quoted here often, but did anyone other than Hawk actually say that?

We can't afford any more trades that don't work. Every trade has to be in our benefit if we're expecting to compete anytime soon.