2016 Fantasy Baseball Official Thread

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (iWin4Ron @ Mar 31, 2016 -> 07:11 PM)
Eliminate him.

As noted above, really hate taking Posey @ 12 overall. Much better players are available there.

Did you pick Stanton @ number 2 overall? Over Trout/Harper/Goldschmidt?

Sano and Seager were also drafted earlier than i'd expect them to be.

Not a big fan of the Jansen pick or the Lindor pick.

The rest of your draft seems to be filled with solid guys and sleepers which is nice. Although, where's your other RP's? Casilla and Jansen is all?

Deff. not a big fan of the start of your draft tho, especially if you choose to draft stanton over one of Trout/Harper/Goldschmidt.

Suck it Ron! I won it all baby! ;) :lol:

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Apr 23, 2016 -> 12:07 AM)
I finally moved Arrieta.

After we AGREED upon this deal (Arrieta + Corey Seager for Syndergaard, Kinsler, and Addison Russell), he kept waffling back and forth for days, not giving me an answer or randomly changing his mind back and forth, we eventually settled on this...

I trade:

SP Jake Arrieta

SP Michael Wacha

OF Colby Rasmus (picked him up waivers this week)

I receive:

SP Noah Syndergaard

2B Ian Kinsler

1B Joey Votto

No idea why this guy decided to "throw in" Votto. I never even brought him up, as I ASSUMED he would be untouchable (Depsite a poor start). Really excited about adding Kinsler as Kolten Wong has been atrocious for me. Rasmus has been great, but I JUST got him and 4 of his 5 HR have come in 2 games, so I am banking on a couple hot games inflating his totals. Syndergaard is a step-down, but maybe not that much if he keeps racking up the Ks, and Arrieta doesn't. Really didn't want to lose Wacha, but if Votto rebounds at all, and Kinsler keeps being a top 2 2B in baseball, I will have come out very very good in this deal, I believe.

This trade completely catapulted me in to the best record. Votto has been crazy good in the 2nd half.

I got...

Syndergaard was the 12th best SP in my league.

Kinsler was the 5th best 2B in the league.

Votto was the 6th best 2B in the league.

I gave up...

Arrieta was the 11th best SP (I traded him AFTER his no-hitter, so I probably got more out of Syndergaard post-trade than Arrieta gave him post-trade)

Wacha was the 86th best SP.

Rasmus was the 75th best OF.

:)

QUOTE (chw42 @ Sep 18, 2016 -> 08:32 PM)
In the championship for the 5th straight year. Trea Turner's carrying my offense and I get 2 Kershaw starts next week. Things are coming up Milhouse!

Guy I'm facing has both. Hope Turner cools off and Clayton continues to struggle.