**World Soxtalk Championship Wrestling IV Thread**

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (scs787 @ Jul 20, 2016 -> 07:47 AM)
This post is just cruel.

The thing is I actually kind of understand the point of calling up both of them, especially Mojo. Neither are ever going to be top level stars and at least they can serve some purpose on the main roster. Carmella is actually the weirdest call up to me as she has a lot of potential and has improved a ton but still has a long way to go. If you weren't calling her up to put her back with Enzo and Cass then i don't see the point, let her continue to grow in NXT. I would also love to hear the kayfabe explanations from the GM's and Commissioners on why they didn't draft Bayley, Nakamura, Joe and Asuka but whatever.

Edited by Rowand44

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jul 20, 2016 -> 04:31 PM)
I would also love to hear the kayfabe explanations from the GM's and Commissioners on why they didn't draft Bayley, Nakamura, Joe and Asuka but whatever.

Kayfabe explanations of many of the picks would be impossible.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 20, 2016 -> 06:18 PM)
It's almost as if that draft was scripted...poorly.

Shane is about new era but drafted nobody.

I agree take first 10 Smackdown picks they are just the opposite of building new stars. Old and older

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 21, 2016 -> 06:11 PM)
Heyman contract up. Hope, they re-sign him or pay him per appearance.

they need a mouthpiece for Brock now more than ever, so logically Paul's in a great leverage spot, but after the draft, I don't equate logic with VMK at this point.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jul 20, 2016 -> 06:30 PM)
I agree take first 10 Smackdown picks they are just the opposite of building new stars. Old and older

Maybe they had Gar and Pax make the picks for them, since they're getting younger and more athletic.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jul 24, 2016 -> 10:34 PM)
There were some duds but overall I really enjoyed it much more than I was expecting. Bayley's debut and KO-Sami are all I need in my life anyways.

For a lesser PPV, I thought it was fantastic. The Club vs Enzo/Cass and Cena match was great as well imo.

I'm seriously shocked their putting Finn in that match. If they wanted to stick with this new era thing, Finn is your first Universal Champion, with help from The a Club maybe. Seth goes face. Spitballing

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 26, 2016 -> 06:58 AM)
I'm seriously shocked their putting Finn in that match. If they wanted to stick with this new era thing, Finn is your first Universal Champion, with help from The a Club maybe. Seth goes face. Spitballing

Could be, seems like the Club and A.J. had a nice act going, so splitting the Club and having them go alone at Raw was a bit of a surprise, but Finn was set-up as such a babyface, not sure if turning him that quick would be best. Either way, at minimum I'd think they'd have to keep him as a "cool" heel because the Demon gimmick has far too much marketing potential.

I don't get the thought process to putting Dolph in the SS title match but i kinda trust WWE after this week so we'll see. I've been asking for a dolph image change for a year.

A WWE spokesperson tells us ... only full-time WWE performers are subject to the organization's wellness policy, which prohibits PEDs ... but since Brock isn't a full-time performer, he's essentially exempt.

"WWE’s talent wellness program does not apply to part-time performers such as Brock Lesnar," the spokesperson said.

Great example to rest of WWE

Edited by Soxfest